Joke of the Day # 7: Beh-Zai-Si

Aiya! Silly me. My silly fingers are obviously not obeying my brain's command when I intend to schedule a post on March the 9th, only to realized today, it didn't happen, cause I scheduled it on September ther 3rd' =.= ish~!!

I am sitting at Gate 22 of Changi Terminal 1 right now, waiting for my delayed flight. Jet lag. So tired now. All I want to do is hop into my bed and hibernate. And forget about shower and brushing teeth. Personal hygiene gotta step aside, I am sook tired.

AirAsia....fast fast Liao. Where are you???

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*******************************************************************************

Joke of the day:

A family of four spent their holiday at Tokyo Disneyland……

Mom:  Come Felicia, let's have lunch first. We can continue later. *hungry mother*

Daughter: Onion Head Smiley Don’t want! I am not done with the rides! *persistent daughter* 

Mom: Onion Head Smiley YOUR PAPA, MAMA AND JIEJIE ARE HUNGRY DY! WHY YOU ONLY THINK OF YOURSELF? DO YOU KNOW HOW MAMA FEELS? YOU ARE BEING SELFISH!!  

Daughter: Then, when you go shopping, have you thought of how I feel? Onion Head Smiley

Mom: .................Onion Head Smiley..............

Daughter: Onion Head Smiley

This is what I call a ‘Beh-Zai-Si’ daughter, dare to speak to my big sis like this! LOL!



View Joke of the Day # 6: Jurassic Park :) :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!