Olly Murs: Dance with Me Tonight

I was sitting in a car when I first listened to this song. I love it! And my shoulder just lifted up automatically following the rhythm, alternating between my right and left shoulder as if they are out of control. My nieces sitting behind, Belle, Jasmine, Keira, Celeste copied my moves.

HAHAHAHA!! such a wonderful time having fun with the kids through music :)
Until, we found out that the uncle driving a truck next to us, looked at us in amazement!
HAHAHA!!...he must be thinking, sia za bo = crazy girls!!
:P
Come on, click it and do the 'shoulder thing'.... :)
You will feel so good after that *Wink*


Anyone watching you?

:D hehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!