Blah it out!

When I am mad, I can finish  an entry within 10 minutes regardless of it's length. With emotions filling in, action potentials are firing UNCONTROLABLY!

You know what happens when 2 ladies with PMS disagree with one another??
CAT FLIGHT happens! and that is the time they transform from ladies to woMEN. Trust me on this, when woMEN fight, we fight with our mouth.

If the person couldn't hear you, you show her your sign language...the international one...well...not that I have done it before....but maybe one day when I lost my temper completely!
If the person is not standing next you to for the fight, you phone them.
If you want a more advance level, you email them. Why? Cause they can re-read it every year like an aniversary.

And that was what I did, fighting over emails.
You know what? I have seen nerds/weirdos before and I am fine with them, but what I really betahan (couldn't bear with) are people who are So..So...So...So..damn Calculative!!

I want to say LOUD LOUD!!!
Don't you know what is service? If you want to be so calculative, born to be a Calculator in your next life Lah!.... *Follow with a* CHEHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Deep breathe in*...Gee...THAT FEELS GOOD!! Too bad I couldn't say that over mail, I would have lost my professionalism. But I am still a human, this is how I feel and Mommy just want to share it with you. Sorry, bloggie, Mommy couldn't tell you more details of this although I know you want to share the load.

Mommy is good now, got to go and get ready for Jam.
Muah!

Mommy loves you, bloggie.
Be good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!