Bali: Jimbaran

Ever since my Trip themed: Shop Eat Talk with my girls to Bangkok last year, traveling has been a part of my life.... :) My travel bugs have been itching all over this year, in the end, I used up all my annual leave for next year  dy ~ ~ =.="




...and I still have 94% to go... :)

Speaking of the places I love, Bali is definitely in it. The vibe..the culture...the attractions....the food!!...Everything about it is so special, even Balinese!! They always make you feel like you are home (except that there is no curfew), and that was exactly how we were greeted when we touched down.

We stayed at Villa Balquisse at Jimbaran the first night and I stole a few sips of his Bintang beer. hehe....

Yay ~ ~!!...HO...LI....D....................z...z..z.......Z....Z..ZZZ!!

Ya..that is what happened to me when I drink beer, I will go flat like a used battery but fully recharged the next morning. :)

To Sekar Jagat!!!
Doing this....

 hmmm....I feel weird massaging someone's butt....

We took up Balinese massage....

and that was my idea...thinking that one day, I will be able to save someone's life with my new skills!

We were excited to begin with, it's something we have never try before.
Within 1/2 and hour of hands on, we were sweating and tired dy....
All I can remember now is start with the legs, fist pressure....then palm pressure...don't know many sets of those then fold the legs like the picture demonstrated above...and....then.........need to look at the notes dy....I forgot how liao...=.=

If I say I still got a certificate for that, would you let me try it on you??

 We went to Uluwatu after we left Sekar Jagat....

Uluwatu is a place for...
beautiful sunset like this....
and
monkeys..
Did you found one in the photo?
and also

 Kecak dance!...

Thinking back to those moments, it's quiet romantic.
That was the day we completed the first thing on our 'Things to do together' list....
watching Sunset....Together :) :) that is...!!

and this is us! :) :)

*to be continued...*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!