Magnet

VOLUME: MAX

See that girl in the middle?
Putting all her efforts to rip his pants off
=.="
I can only EXCLAIMED
"WOW!!"
*Screaming still*
VOLUME: MAX
.....
.....
until
SPEAKERS are BROKEN!


hahaha...
That is my BIL.


...I know what you are thinking...


Andy Lau look alike!
but that is not why my sister married him~!

I guess this is the answer...

That is King of Bhutan BTW.
Being the King of Land of Happiness should have lots of happiness to give to my sis right?
Ya...I believe so...that is why you are like a magnet!

But Sorry girls,
the King is taken!

Yes, sweetheart.
That makes you Princess Jasmine.

awww...~!!!
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!