Who is guilty?

Who did this??
Peeing on the floor on a hot hot day?


IS IT YOU AGAIN, LITTLE JASS??


or

YOU, Thunder boy??

*TURN on the volume and watch this video, you will love it*

AWWWW....
the video is so cute ~, they have penalty box??

and
Yap...
I found my guilty dog too!!

Thunder peeing on the floor *out of anxiety* when the Vet examine him.

It's ok Thunder boy,
I got it censored.

*as I was editing, Mom asked why not just get him an underwear? *
I kinda like that idea
hehe

Thunder boy,
I got you a superman's underwear.
and
a sunglasses

No one can recognise you, boy,
It's ok, we can still find you your bitc-h *ahhermmm*...I mean girl...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!