Cute Question :)

小瓜瓜:小姑姑 ~ ! 什么东西' kok' 'kok' 两下就死掉了??
The kids: Aunty!!.....What would die if you bang it twice *with the sound effect ' Kok' ‘Kok'* ??

小姑姑:ermm......我也不知道耶 ~!!
The Aunt: ermm.......I don't know wor ~!!

小瓜瓜:ne ~....Kok Kok...'die' lo!! ......

小姑姑:....HAHAHAHAH...哦~ 原来是 CROCODILE!! ......* I am pretty sure you can understand this without me translating right??*
***************

HAHAHAHAHA~ ~!!!...that was me and my little nieces..... :D .....kids nowadays....CUTE LA!! :)

p/s: will write about my part 2 of Bangkok trip once I recovered......AHKCHEEE x N times already today!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!