A sweet photo :)

Okay...before I show you the photo...let me BLAH it out sekejap.....!!
It has been such a crazy week at my work......another 17 hours to go....and we are all free!!!....
Quick!!....can fast forward or not...????
.......I want my me time.....I want to sip coffee...and munch on cake...and hang out with friends....and jam jam jam....~!!...........
.....hmm...suddenly it sounds like I am in confinement hor??

But until tomorrow night....I better behave.....*mode: behaving*

*******************

Want to share what I caught with my eyes this morning.....I just love it....really melt my heart looking at it....:)


So sweet right....??
Seeing Pretty and my little pumpkin sitting quietly enjoying their moments together :)
I guess I must have one of those time with Pretty too....when I was still a 'fun size'...hehe..:)
Have you hug your loved ones today???
they are waiting ~!!
:)



Comments

  1. haha...yalor...sweet~ until...it put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice~~~
    great composition!
    if u make it black and white.. better! ^^
    love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!