Bangkok: nearly missed my flight!!

Note: this entry is written on saturday.....on a piece of paper...right after I board the airplane...haha.... FRESH still!...:)

Ahh...you should see my hair now...after all those sleeping in the flight and SPRINTING in LCCT ....I looked like a Siao Po (Hokkien) = Mad Lady

ONLY Hairstyle Applies...
It's only when I landed in KL...that I remembered 'Oh Shxt, I haven't asked for boarding pass to Bangkok (BKK) when I check in in Kuching (KCH)  just now...6.45pm flight and it's past 6 already...' ...(BTW...for international flight...need to check in 2 hours prior la...I wasn't even thinking when I booked my ticket... *just slapped my face*)

It's really like amazing race...being the last to hop off the flight and then ....being the first few to get into the luggage claim area! Even the person walking next to me said ' Laju oh Ah moi = What a speed, lady!'....(hehe...geng le....I am also impressed with that speed...luckily this kind of speeding earn no summon hor?*

I reached the front check in counter and went ..'Bangkok...Bangkok...AK750...where is it?'...
.....*searching*...
....*screening*....
and finally I found it....
that was printing in Bold ....'CLOSED'.......
I was totally shocked.....WHATT??!!...I didn't come this far to be disappointed..!! 

I was directed to go to R10 -14 by the front counter staff, but it's all occupied.....I had no choice but to seek help at the next counter ' OVERSIZE luggage'........yeah...that was my PLAN B...

If I failed to board the flight...I shall just pack myself as oversize luggage and go to BKK! *huh! so determined to go*

The AirAsia lady was nice and helpful.....*forgot to get her name though!*... within 15 sec...I got my boarding pass (To AirAsia:...thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.....!!.. :))
then I continued my 100 km/hr sprint....it's only then I realised.... how big this place is...Gate T? where is that? (my first time using AirAsia for international flight bah!..)...

Turning Right and Left.......and going up the escalator...over the immigration centre.. going down one Level and RUN and runnNN and RUNNN~~!! I finally found it....

Gosh!!...that was close...people were ready for boarding already....Wah~~..I tell you...VERY HUNGRY after all those running, okay?!!....
but whatever....I am on the flight now....let me see:
Boarding pass - checked
Ming Fang Goh - checked
Plane - checked
All good...ready to GO~!! :)....BKK: Shop Eat Talk theme....



Me and my messy hair...
Ya lah~...I am on the right plane ....AK 750 to BKK....wei~ my blurness is not till that level alright!!

Comments

  1. Travelling alone?!
    wow!
    anyway.. told u dy.. u shud use SIA not airASIA! u have to walk a very long distance to the boarding gate! hhehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. first 24 hours was totally alone...my girls joined me on sunday night..it's fun though :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!