LOVE 1.1

When I was studying in Aus, I have seen a few of those beautiful moments that my eyes had ever captured.

One of those, is to watch those old couples 'pak toh -ing' in the park. It's just amazing! Really!! ...I mean... how sweet!! ^^ From the way they look at each other or the way they wrap their arms around that special someone...you know they are SO IN LOVE!

Every time when I came across scene like this, I would just stood there and immerse myself in the vibrating energy of love that they are sending through. I just can't help but to put a smile on my face and hope that when I had wrinkles all over my face one day, my hubby would spend some quiet time with me sitting in the park and looking at me affectionately and making another young lady who was just passing by the park smile. ^^

How nice... :)
*************************************************************************************

I am 25 now, and since this year punya Chinese New Year (to be exact), my relatives start to ask me about if I am attached. hah! didn't expect that I get attacked with this question during CNY, see, it's just prove that CNY getting boring for young people and it's just a festive season for aunties aunties to 'kepo'.

I remembered someone asked me if I am interested in 'MATCHMAKING'. Gosh!! My jaw dropped!

Hello~!! MATCHMAKING?!! ....???
I forgot to ask her if she meant the type where you sit face to face and got a long criteria lists hiding underneath the table...and see how he score after the 'date'.
or
the modern type of 'ONLINE Matchmaking'?? I really cannot accept it. Why it sounds like buying AirAsia ticket. It's so WRONG!
***************************************************************************************

LOVE is the foundation of all relationship. It is what bring us up when we are down, it gives strength to make us strong again, it gives us courage...it's more than what you think.

We LIVE because of LOVE.

It should never be COMMERCIALIZED!

Just wait for your cupid or 月老 to work. There is always someone special for everyone, when the time comes, all you need to do is to open up your heart and let him/her in. Be as authentic as you can be, practice LAST (Listen, Appreciate, Support and Trust) and you too, can write a fairy tale that goes like this...



How sweet! ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!