Joke of the Day # 3: Earphone

*continuing from Joke of the Day # 2*

Finally, after his near 24 hour marathon trip from KL- Jakarta-Pontianak-Kuching, we get to spend 'Us time' together.

Kenny: Baby, let me show you this! *taking out his earphone*

Kenny: Luckily I have this with me throughout the whole trip. *putting it on me with music playing*

Kenny: ......#@?#@?#@?.....

Me: *removing earphone* Har? What did you say? I can't hear you.

Kenny:  I said I manage to get some sleep from Pontianak to Kuching all thanks to this. It's special feature is noise cancelling. *putting it on himself*

Me: HARLO? HARLO? HARLO~!!

Kenny:......*removing his earphone*......Baby! It's noise cancelling, not SOUND CANCELLING!

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!