Shit or Lion?

It's an absolute disgrace when a bf threw a party, celebrating his big 3-0 birthday, and his gf looks shitty!

Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

When the lady show me my hairdo, I gave her an astonishing and ELONGATED 'HARRRR~???' = 'WHAT? I PAY YOU ENOUGH TO GET A DECENT MEAL AT MAGENTA, AND YOU MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A LION?!'
 (but muted)

After I repeatedly flatenning my hair with my hands, this is how I look...
WHAT DO YOU THINK?  SHIT or AFRICAN LION?

I was super-duper upset! I told Kenny I don't want to turn up.
But he said 'Baby, my party is nothing without you!'
Awww, my dear dear~ That is how sweet he is. 
 Everyone was telling me I looked okay, but hell, only Mom was being honest. 
She said I looked like lion. 
Onion Head Smiley
Oh Mama, how can you be so honest when I needed white lie?
....
.....
...........

Okay lah, at least better than shit! *self-comforting*
....
.........
 Alright! Enough of this!
 I don't feel any better and it's dragging my energy down!
*振作起来* 

Okay, I am all good now!

***************************************************************

To my dearest dear dear:

 My heart melted listening to this beautiful song from Heatwave. Everything I wanted to say to you is in the lyrics. This is for you Always and Forever. :) Happy 30th Birthday!
I Love you!
Baby


:) :)

*Yeap, birthday post next!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!