I miss Kenny

Tuzki Bunny Emoticon I feel the emptiness in my life when Kenny is away. That kind of feeling is like I have lost one of my legs and I can't dance. He is a big part of me and when he is away, I am incomplete!

I am totally okay at work. Have been busy reading about one of the food ingredients these few days. By the time I feel tired, it's almost 5 dy. But when I am at home, and mom was asking '今晚没有晒月亮har?' it reminds me that he is away in China right now, doing his solo travelling.

We have been together for 1 1/2 years, plus 2 months. Did I just confuse you? Out of the 20 months that we were together, he was probably away from me for 3 months. Ya~ap, I am not joking. The day after we got together, he left me alone in Kuching and he went to Korea for Marathon. After that, he had media events to attend, flying to KL, Sg or aboard like a superman.

Early this year, he had made another commitment. He is gonna travel to KL every two weeks to get his Invisalign fixed with MyDentist. When he told me he was gonna travel to KL every 2 weeks FOR THE WHOLE YEAR. I wasn't quite happy. Not that I am mad with him but weekend is the only time we spend more time with each other and now I have to give way to INVISALIGN?

The Good news is I do see huge improvement with the 'treatments' (at least my sacrifices are justified). Bad news is his treatments are extended to another 1/2 a year, he said 'Complicated case, baby'. Tuzki Bunny Emoticon
I know it's complicated case, but don't lah surprise me with another 6 months of treatment? That is 26 weekends, making up to 26 days at least. That is almost one month!

I am not complaining. Really. Although the first 10 mins of reading this blog post does sound like I am complaining. I repeat, I am not! Looking at the way he lives his life, I know since Day 1 that his combo comes with 'frequent travelling'. And I have no intention of changing the way he is.

When the Universe give you such a sweet guy that cherish you, love you, what else can I ask for? I am grateful and content to be with him! And all I am saying is, he is the man I love and I MISS HIM!

I love him so much!

And I miss him terribly.

Come home to me safely.

Home! *fingers walking towards my heart*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!