How to run a cafe?

When you are hungry....you just automatically ignore the dollar sign on the menu...
Wooo....this has a big 'price' to pay.......

A plate of Indonesian Nasi Goreng = Indonesian Fried Rice..
cost Rp 69,000 (RM23)....
*$#$&%*#@(#(@#@
I can get a decent western meal with that price....!!

What to do?....
Can only psycho ourself and said...
'Cause got Satay mah......so cost more!!...okay la...*tutup mata*..'

I ordered Pasta with wine sauce... 
 I know aged wine cost a lot...but I never know aged broccoli cost that much too....
*sigh*....

Just as you continue to &*(%!$#^*(#@....
and ask for the bill....
They sent Budhha to collect money....
*=.=""...Wah.....liddat also can??*
The next thing you do...is stop complainting....and obediently handing over the Rupiah....
AMITABHA.....

Hmmmm.....What a Holy meal....~!!...
I want to use this strategy to run my future cafe liao....
ngek ngek ngek...

Just back from Bali....more updates next..:)
Yay ~!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!