Maintenance 1.1

When you are 26 ....and nearly 'and a half'...
there are more things you are gonna worry about than when you are just... 26!!

Taken fresh today! Gee...don't I look 16! :)
...You start to buy insurance....
...start to look into financial planning...and spread all your savings into different accounts..
*hah...for a second thought...that doens't sound like financial planning at all*.....
 and you start to invest in your own self...

Well, ladies..if you are doing what I am doing..
then welcome to my boat
Boat of Maintenance! 

*****************

The last time I did 'maintenance' was one month ago...and before that...10 years ago....when I was still a poor student using my sister's facial package.

During that whole 2 hours of facial treatment....
All I can think of is a housewife cleaning her clogged kitchen drain...


I tell you ahh...after such a long time of no maintenance..
it HURTS a lot!!!!

but what to do!!...
That is the only way to change this...

*half of that are mosquitoes bites BTW*

to this...
Pimple free face!

******************

So I make use of my WowBook 2011...

It takes 3 hours for them to do the whole thing...
*sigh* you can imagine how bad it is...
but it only cost RM68 with WowBook vouchers...
otherwise RM 98....
*then you might as well tip them 2 ringgit lah....*

They give you a lot of free stuff...
free tea to drink...
free hand treatment...
free eye treatment....
free shoulder masage...
free hairstyle...

and that make me look like a ....
Lioness!!...
ROOOOARRRRRR~~~!!!

For that One minute that I walked out from the beauty shop to the carpark...
I felt deeply embarrassed!!!
but Aiya~!!!
Whateverlah...they don't know me anyway...
as long my skin is good again
Right??
*wink*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!