Pretty! ^^

This is my mom, her name is Pretty! ^^
Pretty grand daughter, Pretty daughter and Pretty herself! :)
******************************
Pretty and I just finished our 2010 year end blessing ceremony today at BCCK *Borneo Convention Centre Kuching*
 I was the emcee..... and she was one of the performers. 

Yesterday, we were rehearsing for the event and I watched Pretty performed on stage.
Seeing her, with her smile and her level of concentration during rehearsal, I know she enjoyed what she was doing.
Looking at Pretty from a distance, I felt PROUD! :)

And I know she felt the same way, when I saw her looking at me at the audience seat when I was emceeing the event. :)

That was me, with my make up and helmet on *they sprayed so much on my hair that it hardened like a helmet*, standing next to Pretty. :) 

See that shining piece of metal infront of her chest??....
Don't play play....
it's equivalent to a superman's
With her 'Superwoman' uniform, whatever she is doing.......she can last longer than Energizer.
Pretty v.s. Energizer.
100: 1

.....HAHA.....
but since she returned home
 and took her uniform off....
her bactery went FLAT...!!
and she fall fast asleep on the sofa....
even after taking her coffee...
hahahahaha....
ohh ~ that is my cute Mama! ^^

:) I love you Ma ~ .........sweet dreams!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!