Maintenance fees part 2

Just attended a wedding dinner with Pretty......it's BO~RING~!!...but thank god there are a few shops down there for me to do a bit of window shopping....hehe....

This dinner actually reminded me of what happened few weeks ago at my workplace

********************
Me - Ming L- my friend, Hb- my friends' husband

Me: wa...~ long time no see...what are you doing here....???/
L:...for check-up bah!!....I am 3-months pregnant!

Me:.......ei ~!! CONGRAT!! :)............I think only you and Ivy from our batch are married with kids..............*but  teeeeeeed ...........I was wrong....and she started to name me a few of them whom I know...who are either married....or pregnant ~!!.......*

Me:...har??...I don't know about that.....!!.....I just spoke to my sis this morning...she was telling me that being a mom is not easy..........have to work...then after work...you 'work' at home again...looking after your kids and husband....and WASH and CLEAN with the NEVER ENDING house chores....

Me:....*I turned and spoke to the husband*....so guys.....take good care of girls....need to sayang us well....OKAY~!! *and L noded her head with agreement......*

Hb: .....har??....I also work mah....~!....
Me:...but you got work in the office then....'work' at home meh???

Hb:.........ERMMM.....No ~....But...I work so HARD....to earn money to bring her to see her gynae.... feed her and buy milk powder.....and to raise our kids le....

Me:.....of course la....that is your kid and your wife bah!.........and wife is always the one who is going to wake up in the middle of the night feeding the baby........are you going to help her????? har??? Har??? HAR????....then hor.....ladies have to do the CLEANING somemore..........why can't guys help???

Hb:.....CANNOT ~ ~ ~ ~ ~!!!... THAT IS A LADY'S JOB!!

Me: ....so...like that we need MAINTENANCE FEES LO~ !!....our hands...our skin....the tiredness on the face.....etc...*Gee...he must think I 'sot diot' or what....met him for the first time already tembak him kao kao....~! hahaha*

Hb:.....*...he is so funny.....after that...he gently poke his wife with his index finger.......and grab a tiny bunch of her hair and STARE at it.....then he said*.......MONEY~.........YOU ARE MADE FROM MONEY......* hahaha....really betahan!! so funny!!*

Me: .....now you know ~!!!...*YES!!..Won the battle......and L was happily noding her head....in total agreement with her spokeperson!!!....i.e. Me...hahahaha*

**************
...I was told by my friends a long long time ago.....that guys....before marriage...treat their car like their wife.....they sit in it...and hear his Japanese wife talking.......they willingly send their wives for manicure and pedicure.......they go for a routine Maintenance....they bathe their wives........help her to put on her foundation........and the more she 'farts'....the more he feels his babe is Cool ~!!...

..at this stage....Money....is not an issue...~!

but ....how come once married....the lady wife doesn't get what the ex-wife's treatment????......
?????????????????
??????????
??????????

oh ya....I forgot.....their ex-wife...doesn't nag!!
the lady wife does ~!!
hahahaha
:P


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!