Joke of the Day #28: I am flattered! Still! :D


*I have been saving my hair for my wedding and it has reached a state where I am just too lazy to tidy it, so on a usual day, I'll just tie a bun on my head. One day, Kenny picked me up after his lunch.....*


Kenny: Baby, remember the Hainan Chicken shop's owner? The Taukenio?

Me: Ya?


Kenny: She asked if you work as a Air Stewardess!


Me: WAHHHH!!! I am flattered!!! *Thinking: Must-be my hair! HAHAHAHAHA*


Me: *excited* Then what do you tell her?!


Kenny: I said don't you think she is too short for that! *LOL*




AIYA!!!! This dear dear ahh, I am 160cm leh.... ......


Okay lah, I'm 159.5cm. But at least I am 1.5cm above the min. height requirement! *feeling proud* I am not short OKAY?!!!



View Joke of the Day #27: So this is Married life!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!