Joke of the Day #20: Pet lah!


Me: Onion Head Smiley Dear Dear~ ~!! My hotmail got hacked! I lost everything in my email! 

Kenny: Awwww~ anything important?

Me: GOT~~~!! The letters we wrote for each other and All the wedding prep stuff GONE!!!!
Onion Head Smiley I-am-so-upset! 


*****************************************************************

My emotion chart:

Onion Head Smiley Onion Head SmileyOnion Head Smiley Onion Head SmileyOnion Head Smiley v.s. Onion Head SmileyOnion Head SmileyOnion Head Smiley

(heck, don't mess with bride-to-be)


*****************************************************************


Kenny: Try resetting your password?

Me: I tried that dy! It'll ask me to answer a security question which I forgot what is the answer! (Genius lah Ming!) I set it up so lonnnngggg ago, I don't even know what I keyed in! Onion Head Smiley

Kenny: Ooh! What is the security question?

Me: What is my favourite pet's name?

Kenny: Onion Head Smiley Pet or pet?

Me: Har? Got difference meh???!!

Me: OHhhh~~~~~~!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! P-E-T lah! Not P-A-D!

 (If you really want to know...
this is my favourite pad) 

Onion Head SmileyOnion Head SmileyOnion Head SmileyOnion Head SmileyOnion Head Smiley


This dear dear ahh, cheeky cheeky wan ahh! I guess your favourite pad's name is Ipad!

HAHAHAHAAHA!!! 

 Hearts 
I love you dear, you always cheer me up  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!