Joke of the Day #15: MINION!!!


Since the Minion Craze is still sweeping the world (and they bring so much laughter) I am gonna share my version of real life Minion Jokes!
(3 doses of Jokes in a single post)


*Story dates back to 2nd July*

Me: Dear Dear, I did my treatment dy!

Kenny: What treatment?

Me: Underarm whitening!

Kenny: Hahaha got such things ahh? I didn’t know!

Me:  Got~ ~!!!

Me: Wah, Dear Dear, I tell you ahh, when girls reach certain age, must start maintenance wan you know! Facial lah, skin care lah~

Kenny: Awww~, so you did all these maintenance for me?

Me: aha~

Kenny: For me to see only?

Me:  *smelling something fishy but still say* aha~ ~!!

Kenny: THEN I WANT TO SEE YOUR ARMPITS!!

Me: DUN-WAN!!! AIYA!!! THIS DEAR DEAR AHH, TRICK ME INTO THIS!!

Kenny: Onion Head SmileyOnion Head SmileyOnion Head Smiley

Kenny: Okay loh, at least tell me how they do it......

Me: First of all, I had my armpit examined (very awkward but then they must have seen thousands of armpits dy! *feeling less embarrassed*)

Me: Then they cleansed! Follow by machine to exfoliate and whiten!

Me: And finally, they put mask!

Kenny: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You mean they put Cucumber on your armpits! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Me: OOOii!!



*2 weeks later*


Kenny: Baby ahh, I am so curious about your armpits! Can I see?

Me: NO!!!

Kenny: But I am veliiiii veliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii curious bohhh~!!

Me: *%&#@#*&%#* You realiiii realiiiiiiiii want to see?!

Kenny: Ahh!

Me: Okay, then you have to follow my instructions k?

Me: Close your eyes and think about, Minions!

Kenny: Ohh!

Me: Can you see them?

Kenny: Ya!

Me: Now zoom into the Minion’s…………………………………………HAIR!!!

Image from lipstiq.com

Kenny: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!


*Another week later while hugging me*


Me: Dear Dear~!! What are you trying to do?

Me:  OOOOHhhh! Trying to squeeze your fingers into my armpits huh?

Kenny: *whimpers* I want to see Minions’ hair!!!!


Me: Onion Head Smiley  Tsk Tsk Tsk Tsk, 这个Dear Dar ahh真拿你没办法!

Me:  Come to think about it, if we never shave, I guess our armpits are gonna look like this:

Image from Despicable Me2 FB

Kenny: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Silly baby!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!