Joke of the Day #14: Scissors Rock Paper

*At the stairs walking up to the clinic*

Me: MA~ ~, I am SCARED!!!

Mom: I AM SCAREDDDD TOOOO~~~!!!

Me: HARR~ ~?? (I thought she was cool and all, so it’s just ACTING NORMAL huh~ !)

Me: *continues* THEN, who should go in first?

Me: OR!!!..…Or…..we play Scissors Rock Paper and the winner gets to go in first! How’s that?!

Mom: No need lah, we see whose name got called first loh!

Me: Of course it’s gonna be me lah! My surname start with ‘G’, yours start with ‘V’.  T.T

Mom: hahahaha, then you go in first lah!

Me: *whimpers*


*After Registration at the counter*


Nurse: Vxxx Mxx Lxx!

Mom: *GASP* ME?!

Mom: *Taken aback!* I-AM-SCARED!!!

Hahahahahaha oh my cute mama, I told you to go for Rock Scissors Paper! LOL. BTW, did I mention that we were at a DENTAL CLINIC? 

JENG JENG JENG~!

So why are we afraid of dentist? 
.....
....
.....
WhatMomAndIThinkDentistsDo!


Taken from Juniordentist.com

And I am next!

Onion Head Smiley 
Onion Head Smiley Onion Head Smiley




View Joke of the Day # 13: SEXY!! Here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!