Last updated: 14.05.2019 I thought my blog is pretty much 'dead'. But when I saw this post appearing in a mommy group, I was surprised to see the number of clicks on this post! I am so sorry for not updating this, being a mommy to a 2-year-old is just overwhelming. Anyway, I am going to clean up and tidy up this post: Today! Part 1: There are a few things I need to clarify: 1) How the CL got into this list? I compiled the list when I was pregnant in 2015 and I search through the CL recommendations in mommy group, which means, at least ONE MOMMY recommended the CL that's how they got into this list. 2) How realiable are the recommendations? That, you need to find out yourself through interviewing the CL and asking on groups/friends for reviews because I don't know the relationship of the mommy who recommended the CL (could it be someone who had hired the CL? or neighbour of a CL? or the daughter of a CL? okay, maybe overthinking, but please find out...
Continuing from Wedding 101: Why Kenny & I decided not to engage any Bridal Studio - how are we gonna do it? Jeng Jeng Jeng~~~ Remember the Bride-to-be I wrote about who surveyed almost every single Bridal Studio in Kuching? (Lol Me lah, who else?) She's back blogging :) Girls, this post is a bit long, in order to help you find the information you need easily, I've categorized them into two parts : 1) The first part is all about the know-how on getting our dream gown. 2) The second part is about my gown buying experience online! Hehehe so, coming back to where I left it - Wedding gowns! ************************************************************************* PART 1: The KNOW-HOW on getting your Dream Gown! In Chinese, there is this saying that '女人穿婚纱的那一天最漂亮了!' so when it comes to choosing Wedding gown, it excites us! :) But the question is, how do we select that ONE PERFECT GOWN for our big day? I raised that...
Updated: 24/4/2015 *Resuming from Wedding 101: How to pack your 'Kapit' (Bridal Luggage)? * When it comes to make up, I’m just hopeless. And every time I do my own make up, it’s giving me a lot of stress (believe it or not? Make up also give me stress *alamak!!*). The hardest part is to do the eye makeup. No matter how nice and even I colour my lids, once I open my eyes, they’re gone! 内双就是这样 *T___T * So I know, I really need a skillful Make Up Artist (MUA) on my wedding day. And since skillful means good and good means they get booked out fast! I hired ‘Mei Ling’ at the very early stage of my wedding planning. Actually, the correct spelling of her name is Mui Lin but you’ll often find her name appearing on the internet as ‘Mei Ling’. She has over 20 years of experience with Bridal Make up, she works with Pearl Studio and she also does freelancing. Her style of makeup trends towards natural looking with lots of details on the eyes! That is exactly what I need...
Comments
Post a Comment