Joke of the Day #34: The dragons' cousin


Kenny and I recently visited Komodo Island in Indonesia. This place is where the near extinct Komodo Dragons call it their home. But not for me. I prefer to go in and out of that island as fast as I can after hearing my guide's briefing session. 

He said that these big lizards have over 60 deadly bacterias in their mouth and once they bit their prey, the prey goes to heaven.


And the worse part is, the Dragons have the ability to run at 20+km/hr when they prey for food and Human beings are on their menu! 


Very stress leh wui~~~! They run faster than me!!! 

  I DON"T WANT TO DIE~~!! 

Luckily, I came back alive to tell you this story (LOL) and also the next one....

*At Koreana. We're seated next to the glass window and there is a lizard outside*

Kenny: (Try to scare the lizard! And the panicky lizard wiggled it's tail and tiny feet away)

Me: UI~~~~!! What are you doing? Later the lizard called his mom!

Kenny: hahahahaha! Komodo Dragan har?!

Hahahahah this dear dear ahhh!! 

Kesian the lizard. Sorry little pal, if you were like your cousins in Indon, you'll be treated differently. *the end*


View Joke of the Day #33: Eggs 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!