BACK!


Hello ~~!

I can't believe it's almost 3 months since I last updated this space. I went for a 2 week long honeymoon in .....you'll never guess it  but still I'll reveal it later hahaha..... and we did lots of crazy stuff together. When I say crazy, I do mean crazy, Well, at least for a non-adventurous person like me, it's like a year's worth of adventure squeezed into 2 weeks!

When Kenny told me he's planning for our honeymoon and was asking me if I want beach or mountains, I said  I like mountains a little bit more than beaches! Then, I happily let him plan all the itineraries while I goyang kaki lol (since  I did most of the wedding planning, like this baru fair bah~).

So where did we have our Honeymoon?



No, we didn't go Maldives.

No, not Paris.

Not Greece.

Not Switzerland either.

In the end, we went.....

Wait for it....
....
...
....

BHUTAN! and NEPAL (bonus)!

Hahaha, I wasn't expecting Bhutan when I say 'I like Mountains more' so I asked him what everyone else is asking me ‘Why Bhutan?' He says 'Baby, Bhutan is one of the happiest nation in the world! Shouldn't we be learning about happiness from the beginning of our marriage?'

Awwwww~ my heart melted.

So ya, we went Bhutan!

I almost had a Heart attack during landing to Paro Airport cos we were flying in between the mountains, just meters away. Now I know why Paro Airport is said to be one of the most dangerous airports in the World! It's located in a Valley!! V.A.L.L.E.Y~ ~!! With big mountains surrounding it! (Read here).

Long story short, we spent a week in Bhutan connecting with nature and local people. Somehow after one week in Bhutan, I feel so light! Happiness is about being content with whatever you have and believe that whatever that have happened to you are all meant to be! I feel so lucky to be here with my hubby.

Then came another week of adventure in Nepal. Doing things like Ziplining, Bungee Jumping (not me!), water rafting for 6 hours straight, and paragliding!

With two weeks of adventure and romance.....


I came home sick!

*The end*

hahaha sleepy dy.....till we meet again...be good, Bloggie.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!