Joke of the Day #25: NASI LEMAK!!!



*Early in the morning waiting at departure gate*

Me: *Sigh* I'm hungry......can't wait to board the plane and eat! 


Kenny: Wahh baby! I didn't know MAS has so many meal selection, got Low Salt meal lah, diabetic meal lah, vegetarian lah....*blah blah blah I forgot what else! but yeah, it's a whole lot of them, like 20!*


Me: Oh!


Kenny: I'm quite impressed! So I decided to give it a go!


Me: Oh!


Kenny: And yours too!


Me: HAAARRRRR?!!! (THIS DEAR DEAR AHH ALWAYS GIVE ME HEART ATTACK!) WHAT DID YOU ORDER?


Kenny:  LOW-CALORIE-MEAL!!! 


Me: HAARRRR?!!! OUT OF SO MANY OF THEM WHY LOW CALORIE?!!!  I WANT TO EAT NASI LEMAK!!! 


Kenny: Ai ya~~ They won't be serving Nasi lemak today lah!




*In the plane, overheard air stewardess saying they serve Nasi Lemak.....*



Kenny: 


Me:............... .....................*watched trolley pass by*.............this dear dear ahh!! 



View Joke of the Day #24: Hindu



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!