I'm sorry but I have to block you!!!


How the heck did you manage to add me back when I've ticked the box to prevent re-adding to the group? FB got bugs is it?  Tell it once on my mobile fb and another on laptop FB and the next day my notification still occupied with your group notifications! 

Damn annoying! 

Why is my command not executed ahh FB? Why? Why? Why? Or wuuu.... she owns FB????? 

Nah~!

It's not like she add me to one group you know, she eng eng add me to groupssssss wan, super annoying!!! 

Wait, make that 


I wanted to block her last week dy, but FB is kind enough to pop a reminder saying that 'Perhaps you want to send a message to your friend cause she might not know she is bothering you?'. 

Okay loh, true also. 

And guess what?

Number 1, she didn't reply. 

K, never mind. 

Number 2, She added me to 2 more groups!!!!!

  WHAT IS THIS?! REVENGE IS IT? Which part of 'remove me from groups' do you not understand????!!!  

You say lah, you say lah!!!!!

Gek Hei Mou ?????!!!!!! 


I want to 
,
then 
 
and 
 
goodddd bbyyyeeeeee! 
 


I know, I'm evil sometime. But a friend that keeps bothering another friend, is no good friend, and definitely deserved to be UNFRIEND right? (I hear you say rightttt~~ )

Have you blocked anyone before on FB? 

What's their crime?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Confinement Lady in Kuching

Kuching: Money Changer