A.N.G.R.Y

Hi bloggie, I miss you! 

I know I've not been updating lately, even Rose ask why no update wan! lol. I'm too caught up with house reno. Man, I know nothing bout Reno and for the past 2 weeks I've learnt so much! It's really a steep learning curve for me, from choosing pillar tiles to air-con and the list goes on......

Wah, before this I thought all I need to do is to pick the things we like and they'll make it happened. (This Ming ahh, so naive ahh) But it turned out that there are much more technical and functional things to consider!

Then, sometime in the last 2 weeks, I argued with my designer! People who knows me know that I'm the happy go lucky type and being angry just wasn't a 'Ming'  thing! But he pushed the wrong button and boom ~ ~! My anger erupted! 

I never knew I could be one scary momok when I am super mad! DearDear ahh , are you thinking twice bout marrying me? ....Meow~

I don't have the time and energy to detail it here (and probably inappropriate to do so too in case he somehow read this -__-) so here is a replacement post which happened when I was still working as a PT Barista at Starbucks. I was super mad and just so you have an idea of how mad I was that transformed me into a momok, here is a guideline: anger level of this post times ++++.

There you go! 

Something I wrote in 2009 - from Angry Ming.

*****************************************************************

Here i am...updating my blog...releasing my anger by writing down a story of a poor sad guy....shame on you, MR!

you might be knowledgable, successful, earning lost of $$ but so what?! That doesn't mean you can be rude!!

This story began with me having my 10 minutes break and i saw 'him' waving and pointing at the table asking to be cleaned. Since it's not busy and there is enough of us working, i quickly asked one of my partners to clean the table for him. Few seconds later, he came over and at the same time my partner came out with a tub and a towel....i pointed on the table and he was right beside me asking 'WHO IS YOUR M.O.D (manager on duty)?!.....I asked if he would like to see her and he said 'NEVER MIND! (RUDELY!!) I KNOW MR LOH VERY WELL!!'

I was like ...Mr Loh??...that doesn't even ring a bell, totally no idea who Mr Loh is...then i told my M.O.D about this angry customer...and together we went to see him....he went ' So you are the M.O.D?..THIS IS SUCH A LUXURIOUS CAFE AND YOU HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE WORKING, WHY IS YOUR PEOPLE SITTING THERE TALKING AND NOT CLEANING MY TABLE?!! I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE HERE!! AND YOUR COFFEE IS NOT UP TO STANDARD!! and yes he was referring to me...莫明其妙!!...giving me with that 'chacoal-face look' ...the sparks of anger grew within me...WHAT THE HECK!!! then he continued by saying ' i will just let MR Loh know!!!'

We sent our beloved store manager to see him and he was given free vouchers....my manager came back and said he is a famouS 'complain-ER' in Sx Malaysia...i just can't believe in such a civilised world...there lives a barbarian....inside me, echoes 'if our cafe make you so not comfortable...then dont even bother coming here.......i bet he is complaining and complaining just to earn FREE VOUCHERS...'.....and only then i know Mr Loh is my manager's boss...no wonder he knows MR LOH so WELL...because he complains A LOT ....THAT IS WHY...

what a sad life he lives...living by complaining??...if i was his mum...mati loh teliganya...ish~ geramnya!.....学长哥哥。。。又需要你念‘南~摩~本~世~释~迦~摩~尼~佛~了~

If you came across barbarians in your life...
1) you have to thank GOD/BUDDHA..because you are civilised and not barbarians.....
2) you have to pick up what made him a barbarian so you are not invaded by the barbaric viruses...eg...if he is rude and therefore behaving like a barbarian...make sure you don't be rude or else you are a barbarian.
3) wish the barbarian good luck because with that behaviour no one would love him....(only exception..him mum??!)

wahhh!! felt much better...most of my anger was released...i think i need a good night sleep to totally empty the anger...AHH!!!and start fresh tomorrow......

well...before i end my writing...i would like to remind all who read my blog...please learn to respect....人就是少了尊重。。。才会觉得一切是理所当然!!就可以大声说话。。。oh..btw...did i mention that i noticed those are highly educated are more likely to be the victims for the viruses...education doesn't free you from the virus...attitude does....that is the bottom line...

*****************************************************************

Okay lah, maybe I'm not a very Angry person after all. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!