Part 1: WHAT?! LIKE THIS ALSO CAN?!!!



To be exact, it's ......Onion Head Smiley

'WWWHHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIKE THIS ALSO CAN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Yes, BIG Font and BOLD! With infinite'!')


That was exactly what went through my head when people I deal with at work make my jaw drops to the floor. Somehow this year, I keep coming across people who gave me this reaction. Till one point (which is like just now) I decided to put it up in my little space and named it by series.

Today mark the birth of Part 1: WHAT?! LIKE THIS ALSO CAN?!!!

I got a quotation today which after my discussion with boss, we feel that they are overcharging us. I am instructed to negotiate with them to see if we can come to an agreement that both parties are happy with.

Fair right?

But guess what kind of respond I got?

Sorry, but I'm actually very busy.....blah...blah...blah and stand firm on the overpriced quote.

WHAT IS THIS?!!! LIKE THIS ALSO CAN?!!!   Onion Head SmileyOnion Head SmileyOnion Head Smiley

For the first time ever, I hear this kind of lame excuse!

TELL ME cause I really don't understand, what the hell do I have to pay more cause you are busy?

Image from internet
You pay more for good service. Yes!
You pay more for quality of work. Yes!
You pay more for, excuse me, WHAT? Busy?
Then, like that, if I say 'I am BUSIER than you!' So do I get it for FREE?!'

HELLO?!   Onion Head Smiley

I pay for things I am after. If you can't deliver the SERVICE and QUALITY that I'm after, cause you know... you're busy... then why should I pay more? In fact! I think you should reimburse me instead for a compromised work effort!

and HELLO again! DEFINE BUSY!!

GUYS say they are busy when they play games!
GIRLS say they are busy when they shop!

So how do I know if you are really busy (and busy at the RIGHT THING)? What? SPY ON YOU?

That is RIDICULOUS LAH!!!!

Seriously, peeps, help me out here! Cause I really don't understand her logic.
Does she mean:

a) I am busy, unless you pay me more, I won't have time to do it?
b) I am busy, unless you buy my sleeping time, I won't have time to do it? or
c) FXXK OFF!!! I JUST DON'T WANT TO WORK WITH YOU!!!

(Walau eh! If it's C, she's damn smart man!)

Grow some work ethics leh! If you are busy, just work with what you are capable of. Don't take anymore projects. Either that, or you can schedule a time when you can take it up.

Unbelievable right?

Like this also can?!!!!

Bye Bye to collaboration! We aint working together!



BOTTOM LINE:
BUSY or not, doesn't give you the right to CHARGE YOU CLIENT MORE! 
A QUOTATION SHOULD ALWAYS REFLECT THE AMOUNT AND QUALITY OF WORK INVOLVES, NOT HOW BUSY YOU ARE?!

GOT IT?!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!