My little diary: 6th -10th June

*Will update my Taiwan trip dated 30.05.13 - 05.06.13 once I got all my photos :)*

THURSDAY 06.06.13

First day of work after Gawai Holiday. 
It felt like a super long day.....=_________=

I reached home and saw this.
Awwww~ love birds! :)
That's beautiful.



FRIDAY 07.06.13

Attended Kate Make-up Party and yes, it is fun-filled indeed. Full post here.

For Jokes click here (HAHAHAHAHA!)



SATURDAY 08.06.13

Mom and Dad were back from Japan with 3 boxes of food! *Jaw drops* 

Papa's Kiasu level has reached a new peak! With that amount of food, it can last us till next year! o.O"

MOM WASN'T HAPPY!!!

Of course lah, she tried to stop him from buying that much and he did the total opposite and bought more! And now fridge #1-#5 were all full of stuff Papa bought and yet he asked my mom why she has stocked that much of food?  

Tsk Tsk Tsk Tsk! This is another Men are from Mars and Women from Venus scenario. They just couldn't get each other.

With that kinda tense situation, I have to borrow Kenny’s fridge to save the day. 
Official opening ceremony for fridge # 6! 

Hehe搞不好紫菜放着放着就是你的了!! DearDear你就赚到咯!!!

And I got something to confess. Dad found this in one of the fridge....
It's the durian mooncake bf bought for us last year, we forgot to finish the last bit! 
Oppsie~~~! T___T *是不是又扣分了?*


SUNDAY 09.06.13

It’s a fruitful day indeed.

Spent the morning volunteering at a blood donation drive at CityOne. Got to say, there are lots of good-hearted ppl in this world. One hour before the drive starts and people were already queuing at the registration counter.

I was stationed here, at the Registration counter.

Before the event starts.


The goodie bags for the blood donors. We are one of the sponsors - CityCafe.


I had to rush off half way cause I forgot I had a date with BJ team for the final rehearsal! (Oppsie, sorry!! )
YuuuHOOO~~~ BJ 65!! Awesome Awesome release! :) 

We had lunch together at station one and kepo kepo a bit. hehe
This is fofo and Ryan, our jammer # 5! :)

They are like a carbon copy of the other - same height, same built, same style, the only thing I am curious about is if they have the same taste. HAHAHAHAHA too bad I can't say too much here. lol. *my kepo mode is on*



MONDAY 10.06.13

Body Jam relaunch is this coming Thursday and we have yet to receive our costumes!

It was already in KL before bf and I went to Taiwan for holiday. Why is it taking ages to reach Kuching? 

Guess what?

DHL has lost our parcels somewhere in the warehouse! They said they tried searching for it when bf called them up last week and they couldn't find it!

WALAOEHHHH~~!!! I WANT TO TRANSFROM INTO RALPH !!
AND WRECK YOUR WAREHOUSE!!!

WHAT IS THIS?!!! I AM SORRY IF I AM BEING TOO HARSH BUT BEING DHL I HAVE HIGH EXPECTATION ON YOU. HOW COULD YOU LOST YOUR CLIENT'S PARCEL IN YOUR WAREHOUSE FOR 10 DAYS WITHOUT REALIZING IT? DON'T YOU HAVE A SYSTEM OR SOME SORT OF TECH TO DETECT THAT BEFORE YOUR CLIENT CALLS? 

I MEAN, FINE!! EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES BUT COME ON, 10 DAYS WITHOUT REALIZING THAT? THEN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DHL AND NORMAL COURIER SERVICE LEH? YOU TELL ME LAH YOU TELL ME LAH!!!

DAMN IT!

Onion Head Smiley

I WANT OUR SAILORMOON COSTUMES!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!