My little diary: 17th - 20th June 2013

MONDAY 17.06.13

I am having Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS). It must be from GRIT. The soreness is comparable to the soreness I had after running 42km marathon. 

My abs are sore, my shoulders are stiff, my legs are protesting! T.T I feel like an old grandma #oldage

And guess what else happen today?

My 7 and 10 y.o niece added me on FB!

Onion Head SmileyWHaT?!!

Nooooo~ !! *ignores*



TUESDAY 18.06.13


It’s Tuesday again, meaning it's my workout day!


But before that I almost got hit by an car!!

I was making a right turn in front of Tabuan Plaza and the Idiot was overtaking the cars in front and was driving at my lane at a fast speed! It happened so fast and my car was squeaking when I hit the break.

WHAT An IDIOT!! DRIVE like That!!

I was like Fuccckkkkk YOUUUUU!!! PUTTING PPL LIFE AT RISK AND ALL YOU CARE IS YOURSELF!!! I GOT 4 KIDS AND A PREGGIE AND I AM NOT EVEN MARRIED YET!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE UNMARRIED! Onion Head Smiley 差一点就见不到我的Dear Dear 了!

And I almost gave that IDioT a 凸 (that is a middle finger by the way) but instead of giving him one I show him all my fingers at the last sec. 'Role model Ming, role model, kids are sitting behind.' My sis is so funny, she said she also almost gave that IDIOT her '宝剑' on both hands! Nahhh~ 凸凸 (hahahahah laugh die me) but she holds back cause she said '胎教啊胎教' hahahahaha!!

So to all reckless drivers out there, please lah drive safely. Other ppl on the road have family and they don't want to die yet. So please be considerate and remember 'Safety Safety Safety Safety!!'

I hope the Idiot learn his lesson or he is forever an idiot!! *snorts*



WEDNESDAY 19.06.13

Just felt a baby kick (not me lah, my sis is pregnant). It’s amazing! I will be seeing my baby nephew in another 3 months and this is our first interaction. He kicks, I tap and he kicks again! Hahahahaha! Such a naughty boy! ^^


Yay~, we finally got the postcard we wrote for each other during our Taiwan trip!
  Onion Head Smiley  (gonna blogged bout Taiwan trip soon)


Awwww~ It made me smile!

And today, I took out tonnes of courage and registered a spot at the coming CitytoSurf marathon in Perth. It’s meaningful to Kenny and I cause last year, we did our marathon in Gold Coast and we visited Brisbane. That is where I spent my early twenties in and now it’s his turn to show me his, in Perth!


:) :)

This time, I will train! I learnt my lessons hard! Here is my post on Gold Coast marathon. I did a full marathon at 5 hours 25mins!

Proud of the time achieved considering that I didn’t train but I am ashamed for my lack of discipline to train every other day with Kenny.

Dear, if I slack again, you can spank me and take away alllllll the Cheezel…............................for one month. 



THURSDAY 20.06.13


Took the earliest flight to KL to visit a few suppliers. 

What do I get after a whole day of amazing race episode accompanied by the unwelcoming weather?

I got sick. It’s free but hell, go away! I am feeling heaty inside and cold outside! What is this? Some sort of  'Yin and Yang' imbalances? Onion Head Smiley Onion Head Smiley 

That aside, my reward is the free tutorial our printer save me. I learnt a lot of technical stuff on packaging and   I am lucky enough to have the opportunity to see the operation of the factory! :D Now everything is piecing together!

*feeling contentOnion Head Smiley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!