My little diary: 31st Mar - 3rd Apr 2013

Sunday 31.03.13

Wah! First time using only one finger to blog leh. So it's just gonna be a short one.

I'm in Thai ............ Massage centre.

(Hehe.....U thought I'm gonna say Thailand?)

Waiting for the masseuse to relief the muscle soreness that bf has from his cycling event yesterday. Speaking of which, I think I am a super good gf loh. Since he is on special diet (and he craves for carbs so much!), I bought a freshly baked Pretzel and waited for him at the finish line. I bet that would make him go all out when he smell Carbs in his last 100m. Hehehe.



And now, I have been waiting for 1.5 hours (done BJ rehearsal, done reading FB updates and tweets and now blogging) and he is still not out.

See~ , where to find a gf that can wait for bf that long one ~ ~!!

I am definitely qualify for a Best gf award! hahaha


Monday 01.04.13

Was supposed to teach Body Jam at Level Up Fitness today....

BUT.....



Must check mah, pranks happen when you least expected it. HaHaHaHa~ ~!!


Tuesday 02.04.13


Was Super duper Nervous for our BODY JAM 64 relaunch D.R.E.A.M.



Judging from members' reactions, I think we have nailed it! :D
~ D.R.E.A.M ~ 
That's us outside the Main studio just right after the relauch, from left to right:
Ryan, Nana, Me, Didi and Fofo :)

                                              I Love my outfit  (:
                                          + Reebok Sports Bra
                                          + Lorna Jane Tanni Excel Tank (which I bought 6 hours beforehand )
                                          + Adidas Climacool Tights
                                          + (Forgot whose socks)
                                          + Puma shoes


 Wednesday 03.04.13


It's my papa's birthday!
Happy birthday Papa! Stay healthy and stay happy!

On this special day, mama found a baby bird just outside our compound. It likes to stick its wing out like a plane wan. So cute!!!
It think it's a baby swallow. What do you think?
 Awwww~ look at those eyes ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ! 

Awww~ poor thing, I will take care of you. 
So mama bird (a.k.a me) went out and bought a box of worms for baby bird.

Wahhh, the wiggling worms are so Geli okay, I am so glad I don't have to put it into my mouth to feed baby bird *goose bumps*

To my surprise, baby bird refuses to eat it. @.@"

What? You don't eat worms? 
OMG, you must be vegetarian then! 
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon
Sorry birdy, no offence. Find you plant food tomorrow k?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!