My little diary: 14th - 16th April 2013

Sunday 14.04.13

Onion Head Smiley
Are you ready? Are you ready??
I am gonna carry out my 'experiment'!!

First up to be put to the test, it's Dr.G's Brightening Peeling Gel.

*okay, reading straight from packaging*
 Gowoonsesang is the No.1 cosmeceutical brand in Korea which was established by  8 medical doctors (MD/PhD), 33 dermatologists, 80 nurses and 100 medical estheticians with abundant clinical experiences of treating over 400,000 patients since 1998.

Don't play play, got involvement from Dermatologists and medical estheticians wan leh~!
So Impressive!



I followed the instructions: cleanse face - apply peeling gel - massage for 2 -3 mins.
*massaging and reading their mini product brochure*
........
........
................
HAR~!! check this out:
FACT: The exfoliation cycle slows down after the age of 25, and double the 'snail speed' at age 60.
Note to self: 不保养的懒女人,会提早做老女人!! 切记! 切记!
...........
...............
.........
This formulation also has hydrophilic (meaning one end likes to bind with water) and lipophilic (one end likes fat) ingredients to help the skin achieve a clearer look!
...........
............
...........
2-minute yet?! I am bored!
...................
...........
.......
...........
...................
...............
(cook instant noodle is faster than this ehh!)
.........
..........
HAHAHAHAHHA!! 
Look what I found?


SUCH a Big piece of Pi-Sai!
HAHAHAHAHA!!

No lah nolah (JK only). 
The peeling gel grew bigger after picking up sebum and dead cells (and probably black heads too) and got stuck at the nostril when I massage my nose! LOL!!

Hahahaha that was fun! LOL.
Tada!

Seriously I think I am GLOWING after 2 minutes!!
Everyone put on sunglases please
Onion Head Smiley
HOHOHOHO!! 

And, And, And!! Not to forget the AB Mazical fibre!! 

A closer look
Here is the magic 'wand' and the magic 'tape' that gets you the double eyelids in secs!

I tried...... 
But it didn't happen!! T____T
Why is my double eyelid dream so hard to manifest wan?!

 Search Youtube and found Kevin老师's tutorial.
I see I see, can try the twisted version next time.
Not going to try today lah. *tape still on - of course mah, so expensive leh*


Monday 15.04.13


Day 6 - Baby bird died! 
I see that coming when it refuses food for days. But to actually dig a hole at my backyard and bury this little birdy with my own hands, that's quite sad. 

The girls wanted to send their blessings to birdy. They followed me and watched me dig a hole next to Yuki. Belle was holding birdy for the last time and Keira watched from behind with her palms together.
Awww~they are such wonderful girls. 


When it was still alive, birdy had our hamster Princey as its neighbour. Now that it has gone to heaven, it has Yuki as companion. At least you are not alone up there, birdy. 

Hope you are born healthy in your next life birdy.
Amitabha.


Tuesday 16.04.13


Every tuesday makes me wanna sing the Chorus of Destiny's Child's Survivor track Cause it's Small Group Training day!!! jeng jeng jeng!!!! 

My deadly workout:
50 Crunches
Run 3 rounds
50 Sit up
50 Star jamp
50 Reverse Crunch
50 Steps
50 Russian Twist
Planking (L) 1 min
Planking (R) 1 min
Full Planking 1 min
I have completed the workout within 20 mins! 

I always feel like I want to give up half way but when I got through it. It felt sooo good!
That is the magical feeling I have after each Small Group Training Session!

Hohoho scarry or not?
I wonder what is up next week? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Confinement Lady in Kuching

Kuching: Money Changer