My little diary: 11th - 13th Apr 2013

Thursday 11.04.13


I am sick of my messy hair 

My brain demanded for a hair cut!
(Hehehe, another surprise for 'deer deer'!!)

That night........:

Me: Sur~prise~!!!
Kenny:............................................*5 second delay*.................You look like............. a little boy........
Me: ..........*pushing chest forward* ........Which part of me look like a boy har? Har? HAR? You tell me!!!
Kenny: HAHAHAHA!! This silly baby!

Tada~!! sui boh sui boh?!

Hahahaha!! That is what happen when I can't decide which one to use! 


Friday 12.04.13

Had a good chat with 'deer deer' today. :)


He told me he will be heading off to KL next week and that was how the whole 'me time' discussion came about.

Before we get together, Kenny spent a lot of time travelling. He likes to experience the world and try out new stuff with his 'Me Time'. And he is very adventurous wan loh!! From jumping off a cliff to eating Icelandic Hakarl (taste like rotten shark meat dipped in ammonia), this curious animal will definitely give it a go. That is my 'deer deer'! Always so adventurous, so curious, so brave! :)

But since I turned up in his life, he has reduced his travel schedules! 

Me: Deer deer ahh, you can still do what you like! You just need to let me know earlier!

Kenny: Cannot lah, baby will miss me wan!

Me: As long as it's within 10 days, I can handle it! Well, just that, I will tell you I miss you everyday! .......Day one goes 'I miss you!' then day 3 goes ......'I miss you ++' then Day 10 goes...... 'I miss you a lott!!!'

Kenny: hahahaha.....then if more than 10 days leh?

Me: Then baby would go 'I WANT MY DEER DEER!! I WANT MY DEER DEER!!' just like how I crave for rice in our London trip loh!

Kenny: hahahahaha!!

Me: so your coming trip you can stay in KL longer if you want to, okay? You don't have to rush back!

Kenny: Really?

Me: ah! But I will still text you!

Kenny: What if...... you text I no reply.

Me: text again loh!

Kenny: no reply!

Me: Call loh!

Kenny: No reply!

Me: *whimpers* then...then.... I buy air ticket to KL!

Kenny: hahahaha, this baby! 拿你没办法!*hug*

I never intend to change the way he is. But when he make these changes for me, I feel appreciated and loved! I want to make you happy too! Have your 'me time' my love, just be back in 10 days okay?! I love you!


Saturday 13.04.13

Brought little birdy to see vet today. It's day 4 of it refusing food. And I don't know how long can it last without anything down the throat! All it does was resting at the corner with its eyes closed! It's like it has given up on hope and waiting to die. T__T

Vet says the bird's claw is abnormal! It's twisted on one side, not sure if it was broken or it was born like that!

The more he examines the more panicky little birdy becomes! I try to calm it down by resting it onto my palms and the poor thing was shivering! Oh, poor little birdy! Shhhhh~ It's okay~It's okay !

Unfortunately, after a thorough examine, the vet says there is nothing we can do to help birdy, other than keeping it comfortable and try feeding it. T______T
.....
.......
........
Okay, shift energy a bit! Something happier!

Well, today my 'deer deer' is resuming his normal diet so I am calling him dear dear again! hahahaha!

After the 21 day challenge, he has lost a few kg! Hahahaha,  in order to celebrate his 'buka puasa' , we went to have sushi at the Spring! After that we stroll in the mall and with a wrong turn, I ended up in Sasa.

Wah~~!! so many things!!

.........Onion Head Smiley......... Hi! Paradise!!!

I think I studied every single thing on the shelves loh! It was so tempting! The packaging damn nice lah, everything looked so good and make me want to bring it home!!

In the end I spent Rm 200 alone in SaSa! (note to self: oh Ming Ming, ONLY buy things you need, packaging = marketing = a hole on my wallet!!)

And here it is!

Dr.G Brightening Peeling Gel Rm 68
Automatic Beauty (AB) Mezical Fiber RM 44.90 
Voce Moda Eyebrow Scissor RM 4.90 
Dolly Wink Eyeshadow 01 Brown Rm 78.90 

*************
Free stuff: 
Intensive Sparkling White Eye Mask worth RM 4.90
Supreme Express Eye Makeup Remover worth Rm 17.90

Not bad ehh! Instead of getting 10% discount they substitute it by cross promoting other products! Such a smart move! Cause I love free stuff!! hehehehe!! 

Onion Head Smiley I am gonna try it tomorrow!! Can't wait!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!