HUNT THEM DOWN!

*击鼓鸣冤* Judge Bao! I have injustice to appeal! 
My iphone got stolen! T.T

On Tuesday (05.02.13), My mom and I went to a pharmacy at Tabuan Plaza to buy supplements. At around 8.40pm, we left. On our way out, a few women came in and they were loud! One of them even bumped onto my mom without apologizing (now come to think about it, I think they failed their attempt on my mom and hawked on me instead). As soon as we walked out from there, a few more women were waiting outside and one of them is a oversize woman wearing a low cut top, exposing half her boobs!

Around 8.50pm, mom and I went to a local supermarket. Mom was shopping for her stuff and I ended up at the accessories aisle looking at hair band. Not long after, 4 women join the aisle:

Woman #1: slim +  young (late teens or early 20's), wearing a knee-length black dress (with polkadots)

Woman # 2: slim +  young again about 18-22 years of age. height around 165cm (slightly taller than me), dressed in long pants and top, with her hair tied up

Woman # 3: medium size, in her late 30's or early 40's. Medium length hair, I remember seeing her in red but I can't remember red top or pants. >.<

Woman # 4: very big size lady, wearing a low cut top. (sounds familiar?)

Woman # 1 and Woman # 3 have their back facing each other,blocking the aisle, pretending to look at hair accessories. Wanting to leave the aisle, I asked them to give way.
'Excuse me!' I said.
They pretend they didn't hear it.
I repeated.
Then woman # 2 squeeze in from behind! This is when I felt all of a sudden, I was being squashed and they kept stepping on my feet. (Woman # 4 was guarding outside the aisle)

I remembered being squashed like that few years ago, and that was how my sis had her purse stolen. Immediately, I slide my hand into the front pocket of my bag and my iphone 4 was gone. Feeling shocked and uncertain if I have misplaced my phone elsewhere in my bag, I did and quick check. As soon as I confirmed it has been stolen (which was like in seconds), they were gone!

Mom tried calling my phone, first time went through. Second time, it got turned off.
Kenny tried tracking it down with find my iphone, but couldn't cause, again, it's turned off.
I rushed to the supermarket staff for help but they fail to respond.
I requested them to check the CCTV, and was told 'I don't have the access *THE END*'
I insisted they call up their superior who can access the CCTV and report the incident immediately.
The supervisor did accordingly and returned to me telling me 'he left work dy'.

*this is when I turn into a scary MoMok (a.k.a. monster).......with PMS*

'*DAMN PISS OFF* WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE LEFT WORK DY? HAR? YOU GOT A CUSTOMER WHO HAS HER BELONGINGS STOLEN AT YOOOUUUURRRR SUPERMARKET!!! AND YOU TELL ME HE LEFT WORK AND NOT COMING BACK TO HELP ME?!!!' 

'YOU CALL HIM NOW, I WANT TO SPEAK TO HIM!'

She did so. The more I speak to their superior, the more the 'Heng-Hua' in me is showing.....(in case you don't know, Heng-Hua ppl speak very loud one)

*RISING MY VOICE + TURNING MY VOLUME UP* YOU HAVE A SITUATION LIKE THIS AND YET YOU TELL ME YOU CAN'T COME BACK CAUSE YOU HAVE 'OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO'??? WHAT ELSE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HELPING YOURRRRR CUSTOMER RIGHT NOW? THIS-HAPPENED-IN-YOUR-SUPERMARKET!! WHY ARE YOU GUYS NOT HELPING ME WHEN I NEEDED YOUR HELP? *SO DAMN ANGRY*


The fellow called his boss in the end. 
Then his boss call another boss. 
I was treated like a plague, being kicked from one person to other. In the end, I still couldn't have them to access the CCTV for me (I wanted to identify the thieves before I forget their faces). 

They told me to lodge police report.

'OF COURSE I WILL, BUT WOULDN'T IT MAKE MORE SENSE TO GIVE THE POLICE MORE DETAILS FROM THE CCTV AND PRINT THEIR FACES OUT WHILE I STILL REMEMBER THEIR FACES?'

'OKAY,FINE, SEND YOUR STAFF TO LODGE REPORT WITH ME THEN!'

The whoever at the top hierachy said 'NO!' 
I repeat!
N-O.... NO!
and his reason was 'Company wouldn't allow that!'

*Now that reply really boil my blood till the MAX!*

WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS THIS? YOUR CUSTOMER IS VICTIMIZED AND NO HELP WAS GIVEN? NOT EVEN ACCOMPANYING ME TO THE POLICE STATION? DAMN YOU!!!!

I used to have a good impression about this supermarket cause they employ ppl with disabilities and give them equal work opportunities as to any other normal people. But now? HUH~!! DAMN YOU +++++++++! 

IF I HAVE SUPERPOWER, I WOULD TURN MYSELF INTO RALPH!

And go to all the aisles doing what he does best!
WRECK-IT!!!


(If you watched Wreck-it Ralph, you would know what I am talking about!)

But I am just a normal human girl with no superpower! Not even the power to change their mind and assist me!

So Kenny accompany me to a 24-hour Police Station after he left work. One more person before I got served and that took me almost an 1 hour wait! You asked why? I asked the same too, the officer said 'Tukar Shift!'.

=_________=   (no choice but to wait)
......
......
.......

Finally it's my turn!

Officer: *speaking in BM*  *jokingly* You waited from yesterday huh?

Me: *looking at the time* Yes! I waited since yesterday! (I came around 11.30pm, so technically speaking, I waited since yesterday!)

Stranger sitting next counter: Ya, she waited for a long time! 

Officer: Nasib bah! Sometime it's busy here!

Me: What do you mean 'Nasib'??? There is only one person in front of me, aren't your motto 'Mesra, Cepat dan Betul'??'

Officer: *keep quiet*

Me: *sik jou* I want to lodge police report.

While describing the incident at x&x supermarket and proof reading the report on the computer screen.

Me: Not xNx supermarket. It's the symbol '&'!

Officer: Ohhh~! *then typed xMx supermarket*

Me: No! Not that! You know the short form of  'and'? *drawing '&' in the air*

Officer: Ohhh~!! Ya. *then typed xx (M) supermarket!*

Me: *agitated* NOOO~~~!!! *stood up* SHIFT 7!!!!

OMG~ !! Can our officers be more competent or not? Can't believe he doesn't know x&x supermarket!

*The next day - 06.02.13 (Wednesday)*

Instead of accompanying my mom to the Buddhist temple, my sis and I went back to the crime scene with an Inspector. x&x supermarket said, they will burn a copy of the CCTV video for the Inspector and will inform him when it's ready. The inspector assure me that he will call me back to the police station to view the CCTV together. But, one day liao, my house phone never ring pun! What is happening??

Since we didn't get to see the CCTV from x&x supermarket on that day, I suggested to head back to the pharmacy and view their CCTV instead.

The owner of the pharmacy is courteous enough to dig out their CCTV for investigation! *Thank you*

From what we saw, their tactics are:
1) One person went in first and start distracting the staff at the front counter
2) Then the rest of the women came in one by one pretending to be shoppers, strolling around with a big bag each!

You should see their speed, they are too skillful! They grab and slide the goods into their bags so naturally! Funny thing was, the pharmacy didn't know their stock got stolen too! 

See 2 people Kena dy, Judge Bao!

 What is more disturbing is the toddler they brought along attempt to steal too! 
Hate this kind of people! If you want something you work for it!  Don't you know that once you steal, the crime live with you forever?  Don't you feel ashamed of yourself for stealing? and stealing in front of a toddler somemore? 

NOT COOL! 

I am so mad at these irresponsible adults. I see the future of the toddler crashing in front of my eyes! They are going to ruin her life! 这样的人应该杖打30大板,再罚坐!


**********
So I am waiting right now. Waiting for progress from the Inspector. I don't think I am ever gonna get my iphone back, but what I want is to HUNT THEM DOWN! I do not wish more people kena this! 

So folks out there, it's that season again! Be careful with your belongings, I have just shared the tactics they use so beware and stay safe!
*I shall update again*



*Images of Judge Bao and Ralph taken from internet*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!