Birthday Eve :)

3 more hours till I turn 28!

:) :) Can't wait for the clock to strike 12 and have Kenny to wish me Happy birthday (hehe, I am such a superglue).

But leh, I think with the amount of assignments I am handling at work today and the excitement of me growing into an adult, that have pretty much use up my energy. I am so exhausted right now.

Yet, I have to drag my tired body and head to a bakery to order for my own cake (celebrating my birthday the next day with my family/reunion dinner) 😏 I know it sounds so Kelian. But that is how I avoid my niece from buying the cake she wants to eat! LOL

This girl ahh, only 9 but she can nag all day long till u surrender and listen to her. HA-HA Belle! This trick doesn't work on Xiao GuGu. I am ordering the cake I want. U wait next month for your birthday lah! Hemmmm~~~ *touching my nose*

LOL

Didn't expect much this year. For the past 2 years, I had been stretching my birthday and celebrated it over a few days until the actual day. That is how I get to spend more quality time with ppl that matters to me. But this year, the only person I want to spend more time with just before my birthday (besides Kenny and my family) is My-Self!

I miss those time when I spend Me-Time doing things I like. Hehe, went shopping yesterday! Man~, I have not shopped for a long time. Spent some money but at least the purchasing decisions were based on my Needs (not spendthrift ahh). Then I saw this pair of Puma shoes perfect for Body Jam (note to self: upload photo later- okay done!).


Ahh~~~! I WANT IT!! *hinting Kenny and family* hehehe *厚脸皮😁*

Then today, I spend some time watching drama series! TV is becoming foreign to me now that I spend more time at gym rather than the screen. And of course, I spend some time blogging too. Must record the moment before I grow into Adult mah. Haha!

A quiet time for myself.....
Just before my birthday :) .....
I feel satisfied :).....

Happy birthday to myself!
Have a great year and Welcome to adulthood!

:) :)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!