Abs

As Promised :)
A post about my abs  tummy!

Side profile

Front profile 
Okay, I admit it! They are taken before breakfast.......and after toilet!!
And don't say I sucked my tummy in ahh, this is my solid proof!
There is no way I can suck my arms in right?
I know I am not there yet (the obliques I mean) but my desire to get it is still burning. I think I deserve some credits for achieving this results just over weeks. And who knows if I keep to my current exercise routine, perhaps by next month, my obliques will be waving at you hehehe.

Believe it or not, I was fat as a kid. Everything was good then cause I got all the attention every where I went. I was like a magnet and people just love me! They called me cute, they cubit me on my chubby cheek! And I was happy. Unfortunately, I have my sad moments too when I went to kiddie and none of them wanted to play seesaw with me, cause......you know, I weighed heaver on the seesaw scale. :( That was not the saddest one though. The most painful memory I had as a child was to learn that I was fat when I went breathless after mom zipped me into a cute princess dress!
Didn't bought it in the end. T_T
How can a princess not have a princess dress? My tiny soul wept, my tiny heart broken!
T______T 
so cham ah~!!

Luckily I grew taller and the fatness in me was disguised by my height.
I am 160cm and I weigh 48kg and sometimes up to 50kg. I am happy with my weight, but I am not happy about my body composition. I am carrying much more fat than muscles and I have issue with stubborn fat around my waistline. No matter what sort of exercise I attacked it with it just won't go away! 水桶腰是女人的致命伤啊! T.T

Until weeks ago, all Les Mills Group instructors at Level Up Fitness received an invitation for Photo Shooting. This is it! It's either now or never! I know I gotta workout something and push myself harder. 


Thatwas me 4 months ago with 13.7kg fat over my body (whopping amount of 7.8kg on my trunk!) and a rating of 3 for viscereal fat which  is the fat around my organs. The lower the better. I remembered my fat dropped to 13kg just before my new workout plan (forgot where I put my analysis results liao). 

After I added in TRX and Pilate inspired core workouts. I managed to blast off some stubborn belly fat!

I purposely took this for this post.
My body fat dropped from 13 to 12.2kg over 4 weeks!  And my visceral fat drop too!

Tada ~  :D Fat on trunk dropped from 7.8kg (4 months ago) to 6.4kg! 
:D 
I am happy! I am ready for photo shoot!

I wish I can show you my poses but they are not ready yet. So I can only show you my hairdo!

Right side
Left side

I like my look! Lightly makeup and my hair nicely done.
Sui boh?

Okay, I got to go, hungry liao. Gonna continue my workout routine. Update you again in one month!

*countdown: 33 days (Kenny's birthday)*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!