The madness in me

Okay, I am racing my time against the unstable internet at home. So wanna Blog and gotta finish it before my  little net goes haywire again. It's about this guy that got the whole fitness industry a Danceee FEEEVEeerrr ~ ~  *excited* I am definitely having oNe~ !!!

Started as early as 15 (well, according to my DVD that is) he is the man who devoted his life to dance~! He is the one who balances my life with Fun and Music and because of him, I met Kenny. *Awwww~ ~thank you* Ladies and Gentlemen, let me present you  the God of Body Jam! Program Director/Choreographer with Les Mills International, Mr Gandalf Archer (or Simply 'G')!

Well, in case you have no idea what I am talking about:  Body Jam a 55 min cardio workout that combines hottest Music + latest Dance + FITNESS + FUN + Sweat. Or in short: It's a Partyyyyy, babyyy~!!) No smoke, no alcohol, simply healthy!!

And  all these started with a photo.
Kenny and G at LesMills quarterly workshop.
And a provoking question from my other half 'Want to come over to Singapore workshop? Say Yes, and I shall book your tix.'

Tempted. I typed 'AirAsia' into the search engine and NEARLY book myself a tix to Singapore....... WAIT!! .....>__< .......Got to apply visa from my parents first leh. I don't now how my dad is gonna react cause I think in his point of view, I have been travelling too much  this year. Moreover, the application of travel visa with GOH family is such a tedious process. I basically have to repeat myself 3 times to convince my bro, my mom and dad that it's a life time opportunity that I don't wanna miss out on.

Green light from bro was an easy warm up. Next up, Mom! So while I was having my late dinner alone in the kitchen, she went in and immediately, I know this is the time to chuck my desire to meet my idol on the dining table. First move, eye to eye with a warmly smile. And mom went 'Yes?, returning a smile to me. I paused for a while, organizing the words in my head into sentences and I Blahhh it out.

She didn't say Yes, but she didn't say No either. So it's a YES! :D ......
I jokingly asked my mom 'Were you thinking that I have a surprise for you?'.
Mom: 'I thought you are gonna tell me Kenny proposed!!'
HAHAHAHA.....Oh my cute mama ~ !! She is eager for that day to come. Lol.

One more Yes to go.......... and that is the hardest one of all......Approval from my daddy! I asked Kenny over the phone for rehearsal. Kenny = my dad and Me = still me.
Me: Hi pa, welcome home!
Pa: Yeah~
Me: Pa, I have something to tell you boh. Got a minute?
Me: I have been teaching Body Jam for 2 years and I have never meet the Program Director! He is in Singapore over the weekend for our quarterly workshop and I want to fly over to meet him in person! I am thinking to depart tomorrow and back on monday. Can?
Pa: WHAT?! ALONE??? NO~!!
Me: but why, Pa? It's such a rare opportunity, I so want to meet him! Besides, Kenny's already there~.
Pa: O, Kenny's already there ah?? Ok loh .....

Hahahaha my dear dear favouring himself in this rehearsal lol! The rehearsal does help! At least I am better prepared. Cause I do go tongue tied when I am panic. I am not sure if it's law of attraction of what, soon after, I heard my dad's footstep towards my bedroom. *Nervous* Here he comes~!

I greeted him the way I did with my mom and then repeated what I have just rehearse with Kenny. The most convincing part was when I added 'Pa~ ~!! It's such a rare opportunity if I missed this time, I might have to wait another 2 years and by that time, I am probably married with 1 kid liao~. How to travel leh? Har? Har? Harrrrrr??? Exaggerating leh, but that is how I get my visa approved!! YIPPEE~ * doing the chest circles ^^*

That is probably the most insane thing I have ever done. A spontaneous decision and impromptu visit to Singapore, just to meet my matchmaker idol!

I told Kenny, I don't know how I would react when I meet G! It's either I got extremely excited or I will distance myself from him, just like when I first fall for Kenny, cause I am just too shy to approach him! I almost wrote G a letter, in case I do get tongue tied. But in the end, I fall asleep after repeatedly envisaging the things I would say to him while lying on my bed. My King Koil pillow too comfy lah~!

*Fast Forward to Sunday*

So, this is the day! I am finally meeting my idol! I went to the workshop with puffy eyes and a 'just woke up' look. When I hit the 3rd floor of the Sports Complex of the Republic Polytechnic, G was walking towards my direction. Straight away, I am WIDE AWAKE!! I waved at him, approached him, spoke to him, hugged him Twice and took a photo with him! :D All the things I have imagined I would say didn't came out hahahaha. Instead, I told him he has changed my life. He asked how, I said he makes me happy (he went laughing) and because of him, I did what he did, become an instructor and CHANGE PEOPLES' LIFE! :) He is happy with what I have said, I can tell from his face.

Here is the photo of me and G!


Dxmn! I have been eating the block of wild bush pepper cheese Kenny bought me and the fat is depositing on my arms and belly! T.T G has a smaller waist than me T.T!! I swear I was much fitter before this! Proof!

See ~! Nice arm lines and fit body!

Oh Baby Junior where are you ~??

(Do excuse the blurry photo taken by my niece) hehe my arm workout! He likes it when I raise him up and down like a jelly fish. Lol.

Nevermind, fat now, slim soon! I am pretty sure the new release of Body Jam 62 is gonna get me back in shape in no time. Cause it's another AWESOME RELEASE that blow my mind away! Sure get fit one!! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!