Mars v.s. Venus (Part 1 con't)

2 days already, it's time for me to announce the winner of the battle!! *deng deng deng * -----> ME!! HOHOHO ~ ~, Kenny is gonna carry my hand~bag! He is gonna carry my hand~bag!! :D

.......................................................................Nahh~...I lied. How I wish he is gonna carry it for me :( .

After spending my first day emo-ing and going ' ahhh~!! WHY??..T.T....' it's time I accept the sad reality that most of Kenny's tweet followers are voting UNMANLY instead of Sweet. So here I am, officially declared that I have lost my stand over the debated topic with Kenny: Boyfriend carrying girlfriend's handbag walking around shopping mall: SWEET or UNMANLY?

We did a rough count. Kenny did the tweet reading part and I volunteered my hands for counting. Right hand, siding Kenny (voting unmanly); left hand, siding me (voting sweet!). In the end, we end up with 3 votes for me and 5 for him. HEHEHEHEHE.....he said I cheated but dear dear ahh, I only have 5 fingers on my right hand leh..... *lol*

Ya, I know, I know. He won the bet still and I shall keep my words: He is not going to carry my handbag and I won't bug him on this issue again.

:( I don't get it still, how can that be UNMANLY? My opinion on unmanly are for e.g. men who shriek seeing cockroaches/ spiders or men who wax their legs/ put on make up or like indecisive men who obeys his Mommy 100% Or something disgusting like men who pee while sitting (...EEEE.......@___@"). I have not a clue how such a sweet act is voted as UNMANLY ~ ~ ~T.T?? *EMO liao ~ EMO liao*

Being curious about what the general public think, I scan through the tweets. I am cool with feedback after all we are different and we have different thoughts. But there is one tweet that piss-me-off.  She wrote: AND SHE THINKS SHE IS ROYAL?!

AAaaaaiiiiii~ ~YYAAAaaa!!! *anger level + + + + +*

My dad is a Royal....

My BIL is a Royal


I am definitely a Royal
3:)
Don't play play I got my Princess Tiara one leh!

Grrrggghhhh.....still mad! I hate it when someone attack me liddat!

NAH~!!
凸 凸        

International language, you don't need me to explain that right? LOL.
Ahem, do excuse the way I vent my anger.
I am all good now.

Comments

  1. I think it's sweet la. My bf carry for me ler. Haha.
    Kenny wanna be macho i think

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay~!! :) Right hand 5 votes, Left hand 3 + 1!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, i think it's extremely sweet, when the bf "OFFER" to carry the handbag ;) it's not about unmanly or sweet, it's juz a matter of views and perspective, which is influenced by environment, the way we were brought up, ppl around us etc. So nothing to emo about la, I'm sure he compensates it in some other ways ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay~! Even liao! hehehe....what you said is right! that is why I am trying to make him see my point o he will 'OFFER' to carry it. LOL....no lah, won't kacao him again on this. am Keeping my words. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!