PLAY HARD, WORK HARD

ENOUGH
OF
TRAVELLING
FOR 
NOW
!!

I
HAVE
PLAYED
HARD!
IT
IS
TIME
TO 
WORK
HARD
!!
!!!
!!!!
!!!!

WUUuu
~ ~
:D :D

 AirAsia having sale right now!!


That is how much determination I have! >,<
*Focus Ming Focus ~ ~!!*
Nope, I didn't buy any, just staring at it NIA! 
Veli well behave liao ~!

Love this song, I guess I will have it playing in my head till my next oversea trip *bought it long long time ago*


*She doesn't start singing till 1 min plus, be patient, you'll like it !! :)*

Tiesto Feat Kay: Work Hard, Play Hard

Can somebody cut me some slack
I been workin damn hard
Breakin’ my back
Monday to Friday
Running late nights
Call me workaholic
Cuz’ baby I am on it

* I own this shit all week
This beats for all my freaks
Were running on to sleep
So line the shots up
Because this party’s jumpin’
We turn the volume up and
Don’t stop till we get enough*
*Repeat *
Time to loose my mind
Cuz’ I work damn hard
So I’ll play damn hard
Lost in the night
Cuz’ I work damn hard
So I’ll play damn hard

I, I, I, I,
Wor, er, erk
Damn,
Har, ar, ar, ar, ar,
ar, ar, ar, ard.
I, I, I, I,
Play, ay, ay
Damn,
Har, ar, ar, ar, ar,
ar, ar, ar, ard.
*Repeat*

Mind killa’
Note killa’
Such a heavy note
You act like the rhythm,
We be raisin’ the dead
Like Michael Jackson “Thriller"
Don’t step on the note 
Cuz’ it gets more illa’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!