My Valentine...:)

Last year, I got a rose from Kenny :). At that time, we were just friends, not a couple yet.

....He was away on Valentine's day but he left me a rose in the gym! :) I was totally dipped in honey! My first rose from that special someone! :) ....no need to walk liao...can fly already... hehe...

..I saw a few more roses sitting in the vase with little notes on, being Kepo as usual, I asked if I can have a looked at it.....*permission granted*....yay~!!...

It says.....'To xxx, *empty* From: Kenny'..........o.O".........
I looked at the rest of the roses.......' FROM: KENNY'.......O.O""
*pick another one* ...'FROM: KENNY'..........O.O""""
*another one*.....'FROM: KENNY'....@.@""
I wanted to cry liao......T.T
WHY WAS IT ALL FROM KENNY??......*CRY LOUD LOUD*.....

All his female staff and instructors received a rose from him that day....
and  I was one of them!!
 :( .......*HEARTBROKEN*.....


But....

Things change one month later........we got together..... ^^ ^^

I remembered once I asked him....what is the most romantic thing you have ever done?
' Sending roses to my staff and instructors...... when I only meant to send to the ONE I love..'....
aaaAAWWWWWWW~
That was what had happened in 2011.......:)...

This time round, he surprised me again!
Our gateway to Us time....
Going for a trip, today, not sure where ....cause the only 2 clues I have are:
1) Southeast Asia
2) the First letter of the country can be found in the word 'Valentine's Day'......

These are the things I have to pack...

so I will be heading to either...Vietnam....Laos....Thailand...Indonesia or Singapore......
but but but....no idea still....
not going to sell me off ehhh????.....
hmmm....reveal nexxt time....:) *excited*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!