Bad Service

What I am about to share ....is an example of bad service....
so bad that I am not going back there again!!

****************

I went into a stationery store to look for mechanical pencil.....

Me: Excuse me, do you sell Pilot mechanical pencil?
Aunty-at-the-counter: Whatever you see is what we have...
Me: *...Aunty..... 'very helpful'!!....*
Me: ....*stunt*...OK!

I found what I need on the 2nd aisle.....while Aunty-at-the-counter hawked behind....
I FEEL IT.......then I thought...might as well look around the store and come back to decide which one to pick....so I went deep into the aisle..*explore explore...*....and out another aisle....and that was how the whole thing came about...!!!

Aunty-at-the-counter: *talking to another staff * AIYO~~~Hi KO ZA BO GIA LIAO PILOT PEN TU ZAO KI BO HENG LUI!!!!!.....AIYO..QIT KO GAO AHH..BO HENG LUI!!!!

*English translation*
THAT GIRL TOOK THE PILOT MECHANICAL PENCIL WITHOUT PAYING...AIYO..Rm7.90...SHE TOOK IT WITHOUT PAYING!!!

I heard that....!! thinking.......is she talking about me???...no....make no assumptions...................................................but......but ...but....I am the only customers in the store. SHE MUST BE TALKING ABOUT ME!!!.... .>,

Frustrated and Angry I was, I act COOL......took the things I need and Re-APPEAR in front of that aunty. She looked at me and act as if nothing has happened...

Aunty-at-the-counter: mechanical pencil Rm 7.90....!!!
Me: It's Rm 7.50....!
She argued with me saying that they had the price tag wrong. GOSHHH!! I was extremely MAD!!  Why got such people one....??!! putting Rm 7.50 on the price tag and charged Rm7.90!!!

I paid for what was stated on the tag and nothing more! #$#^%&^%$^ BAD SERVICE.....I am never ever going to step into that store again!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!