Showing off

Hehe...
I am so proud of myself...
I must show it off..
ngek ngek ngek...

see...I can touch the floor while sitting...
it's a trick I learn from a yoga instructor after 3 months of arching..and stretching my arms...
they are now long.....soft...almost like boneless...


Waisehhhh!!
 No lah..just angle...
I am not Elastigirl from the Incredibles...

This is what I want to show you bloggie...
My mom thought I drew on my leg... -.-"...Ma...I have 2 legs only...you count!
believe it or not...
this extensive artwork that looked like a massive traffic jam actually took me a long time to do it...
from 11 ish to 2 ish...
for the 3 hours that I MIA...
My SIL was wondering where did I go....
She said: you couldn't be constipated in the toilet for that long, so I turned off the lights, thinking nobody was inside!
HAHAHAHA...
Ya SIL what you said did make sense, I was not constipated, just....busy painting myself...

and this was how I look:


That was me with heavy make up for the first time and Wyndie, or rather, Didi on the right!
p/s: check out her 'hair band'

Yay~!! our Body Jam team!!
:)
Fofo, Nana, Ming Ming, Didi
Our first tribal theme together....:)

hahaha...
we looked like the Flintstones ...
lol...

But still, let me introduce our costumes...

FoFo:
The thorn among the roses..hehe
he wore brown coloured leopard printed jacket and head wrap.


Nana:
Phewit....nice abs..!! :)
I want I want I want!!!
She had Leopard prints too!!

Me:
I put on leopard printed dinner wear that was tailored almost 10 years ago..
heavy make up on the eyes and arm...and a leave bracelet from which I hand-picked the leaves from my garden ....but as I did my tribal dance..the leaves dropped all over the studio...
=.="
Sorry LUF Kakak...!!
I didn't mean to add extra work for you... :S

Didi:
haha..betahan...:P
she found that piece of cloth on her mom's sawing machine !!
and her mom was making bak zhang = 'rice dumpling' today
so she used the plant to tie her hair...
see the Flintstone style 'hair band??
LOL!!
Classic!!

This was me after our Jam class...
My masterpiece still looked good.
:)

After I happily took this photo,
I came to realise that,
I needed 3 pairs of hands,
+ 30 minutes to remove it off.
and I nearly finished Nana's oil based make up remover!
Thanks Na ~!


Wahh...Kate's gel eye liner so Geng one!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!