'Dead' Cat

I saw a really cute cat this morning at Kek Lok Temple...:D...

she looked like she had a tough day and start to knock her head on the floor hor??....
but..
..WRONG!!

she is probably dreaming about ....LOTS and LOTS of fish.....or a fish buffet or something...!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
....no matter how the tourists patted her or moved her...
.......she was really 'DEAD'.......!!
I think she will be the new attaction in Kek Lok Temple...soon...
HAHAHAHAHA

okay....shall share about my Bangkok-Penang birthday holidays soon...yay~!! :)





Comments

  1. Hi Ming,

    i stumbled across your page while looking for dietitians/malaysia. Im currently a student dietitian and will be graduating in April 2011. Can i ask for your contact/email to seek some advice? Alternatively, you can contact me at eshyen [at] gmail dot com. Thanks,Shien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Hi Shien :)!!!...wow!! meant to be for you to stumbled on my blog!!..I mean how big of a chance is that??...
    yes? how can i help you?? my address is: dontgiveupJ@hotmail.com
    btw are you in kuching too??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ming! thanks for the email address.. i just sent you an email =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!