Bangkok: Be like a Thai (Part 3)

Morning~!!...wow! I feel so recharged after my course...great to pump up my energy level before I start my new job.....which also means...I better finish writing my travel log ...

Now, the highlights of SATURDAY are Chatuchak Market (TIP # 17: check out the last Bangkok: Shop Eat Talk entry to see how to get there with public transport).. and Lebua Sky bar :)

That is what I hunt for first thing in the morning~!! Coffee~!!...One of the 5 things that I love in my life!...hehe
I just love what I see....the TOYS~!!...I can spend whole day standing there and watched them make coffee...lol~!

Well, we had food of course, local food.
haha...that is my model: Baba...pointing at her Curry Mee Sua (35 baht)....see those bowls on the left...there are lots of veg that you can add on to your dish....you know la...usually constipation comes along with traveling....so must take enough water and fiber....to smooth things out mah~! :P

See see see...~...my pants are on the floor~!!!
hehe...time to get serious about SHOPPING!...All girls love to do this. For me, it's 'buka puasa'...LOL....but sadly this time, the fashion has changed...to a style that I didn't like and can hardly fit me i.e.....something tight on the waist or hips =.="........but I had great fun trying out some clothes with a sarong...lol..aiyo..first time taking off my pants in public wor...what an experience... :)
Oh...and I love the hair band too....awww...Baba looked so cute in that ....:)
Worth the buy :)
Hehe...our mini fashion show...in Lebua sky bar's TOILET...ngek ngek ngek....:P
Our outfit....it's brand new...gosh...should show you my HIGH heels...it's my limit d...
I tell you ah..if I fall....I would probably stuck on the ground for 5 minutes until someone save me..
Super Super COOL heels....for 550 baht....
hmm...maybe next time I should have an entry to show you what I bought hor... :)...
Love this idea...hehehehe...


aww.....it's so pretty.....
I spent my time connecting with Baba and pouring out to one another....while the breeze gentle blew our worries away and filled us up with peace and happiness...I really love those moment!

You know, when I stood there and looked at Bangkok city...
................
...........
Things were so tiny...and I felt like I was on top of the world.
When you are upset, remember to go somewhere high.....and look down from there and see what your eyes capture.....because....all it takes is A CHANGE IN PERSPECTIVE....
and it will CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS...:AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD...:)
I love it...next time...I wanted to visit other sky bars....
TIP # 18: According to the locals...other great sky bars to visit include Gazebo, Banyan tree: Vertigo & Moonbar and Le Fenix Hotel: Nest....so do check it out....~

******
SUNDAY is the BIG day: The relaunch of LesMills programs!

That is Baba doing LesMills Body Step with the rest of the instructors! :)

I did Body Jam (my love!!!), Body Pump and Body Combat (Baba's love!!!) ...hahaha!
and I even got the chance to talk to my Jam presenters:
Let me introduce you to:
CHANG! *nehhh~! the local BEER..let me highlight it green just like the beer~!..HAHAHA* 

and BOW!
I love her! She was so CONFIDENT on stage and I couldn't resist her charisma!
Yay~!! made 2 new friends...oh wait....3 actually...and Ing who helped me to do translation! *Thanks Ing :)*

After that, we had a fun trip back to Nana station
~ by catching a 'Public bike ride'
I was laughing all the way...out of anxiety!! and the only thing that I could remember is ING!

No....not the new friend...
This 


It's overly thrilling. I am so used to 4 wheeled transport and suddenly I am on the 2 wheeled motorbike, no seat beat, no helmet. I felt insecure and the only thing I could hang on to was his shirt.-_-
I felt the breeze as we travelled...then it became wind and started to massage my face.....that was when I started to LAUGH really really loud....takut bah~!! HAHAHA!

Gee~!! never thought that we risked our life for 20 baht of motorbike ride =.="


We went to Chinatown to have dinner that night...roadside seafood actually....and we tried the durians....nothing like those that we have in Kuching....their durians didn't taste like durian...not syok...but that is just my opinion...don't be offended ah...
but One thing I love is the 'tong shui' found in Chinatown...very yummy....hmmm....we ate and ate and ate non stop....lol...

wow...last night in Bangkok...next morning... I travelled to Penang....:)

* the end of my Bangkok trip...and hello to Penang ...:)*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!