What Chinese New Year means to me...

Chinese New Year is the time we do the YEARLY cleaning...
.and found photos like this...

HAHAHA...that was me long long time ago...
what a weird fashion sense??....thanks Jie for decorating me... :P

*****************

It's also a time for Aunty-Aunty association to gossip...
there is even a sign language develop for it..
...at time like this....
it's time to....

R~U~N~!!

*******************
It's a season to get the Ang Pows... 
As for me....... it a time to earn extra INCOME...
....Hehehe....
*nourishing my travel fund...yeah~!!*

A pocket full of Ang Pows!!
But...but..but...
my family said....no more Ang Pow for me next year...this time ~!!.... :(
Cheh!!...where got like this one....as long not yet married can earn Ang Pow one bah!....

Want me to go to people's house showing my fingers and go...
'See....No Ring..!!...Eligible for Ang Pow....meh??'

***********

It's also a season when the LIONS become alive again.
.
and scare all the 'Mok Mok' = monsters....away...

******************

Not to mention....it's definitely a time for....
FOOD!! *got piggy somemore...*

YUMMY!! :)

Hahahaha....my little pistachio even packed her food...
*LOL*

*Shhh.....Quiet...*

haha...see how happy she is...??

*****************
26 years ago...
when everyone is celebrating CNY...
My mom was still in confinement....

so thank you mama~ .....
 for giving birth to me....
:) ~!!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!