My valentine's date (Part 1)

I have never celebrated Valentine's day.....because my last relationship was too short to survive till then.......but that is okay.......I celebrated it this year....

Got a rose...:)

and the sparks....

and the ....
candidates???...lol....
eh...eh..ehh....
did you see what I see in that photo??
the...'ze..........ze...ze.....ze...ze....ze.....ze...ze...ze...'?

........
......
aiyo...a bit gelik le....
nola...I am pretty sure they are STRAIGHT....:P
until proven wrong....wahahahaha....~ ~

********************
so here is all of us....
having dinner at Waterfront.........
*also pricey...can buy another few roses lo~!!*

**************
hehe...never have I expected that I would be celebrating Valentine's day with this combination of friends....lol...
and we ate and talked so much that my car turned into a ..........
'pumpkin'..... -_-"
ehh..~...next time eat ealier le....I got curfew boh ~ !!

*to be continued*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!