From the birthday girl ~

Today is my best day :) because I am loved and I am so grateful that I am alive to see people around me loving me.

I just had a magical moment this morning.....I was lying on my bed....being a ‘懒猪猪’...*like what my mom used to call me*.......I was awake but I still want to sleep in.... my dad came into my room and watched me sleep......I love it when he 'sayang' me and combed his palm on my head.....:)......
I know he loves me :)

 I had a great evening too :) ~!! *shy + happy*
Good ~!!...Jumping into 26 on a happy mode is good!!... :)
*counting down...4 minutes left*
*******************

In my past years....I always think that ....Being a birthday girl.....I am the queen of the day.......and to have friends celebrating birthday with me....是理所当然的事情........I have been taking things/ people around me for granted!! ........I am sorry...~!

I am turning 26.........as I grow up, I ask myself....What do I have in my life??..... and I realized........I only have 3 things in my life: 1) my family.......2) me myself.....and 3) my friends.....

So, this year....I am celebrating my birthday differently.......I want to STRETCH my birthday and SPEND my time connecting to my friends.......:).....I have been celebrating it since saturday...spending my time with 2 friends of mine....yesterday, with my girls....today...:) x 2....and finally with my family...:)....

.....I wrote them each an appreciation letter......and believe it or not...when I pass the letter to them....ABUNDANCE FILLED ME :)......other than my family.....what can be more rewarding than having true, authentic friends around me???? :).........like this morning :).....I have 3 birthday wishes waiting in my mail already 真的很感动!.....It feels great to have people celebrating my birthday....the day of my existence...the day I became my daddy's little girl ~ ! 真的很开心!! :)

**************

Really glad that in my life script...I am playing the role of Ming....I am BLESSED! :) .......I have nothing much...but I know I have true friends as my assets..... :).......so thank you all ~.....thank you for showing up in my life :)


 ......Being born on the 1st day of this very special month...and to have you all around me....I feel special already!!.... :) .......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!