Coffee love :)

Just like mice love cheeses ......
cats love fish .....
dogs love bones.......

I LOVE COFFEE ~!! :) 
Love it so much that if I get bad coffee....I sort of curse the barista who made it...
-___-....APA NI????....
spoit my mood nia ~
Just look at this....SO NICE~!!...

Coffee is not a beverage...it is a moment of pleasure...
There are only 2 kinds of conversation needed for good marriage...coffee talk...and pillow talk.. :)

HAHAHAHA....and I love this one too....


 if you don't fit this....you must be the Ice blended....hehehe...then it should go like this:
Men should be like Ice blended coffee,
COOL, SENSITIVE and HEART MELTING.
(aiyo~..if like that...hot coffee suits me better....)

Hehehe...thanks to big sis...I love the 2011 table coffee calendar :)
Da jie....~ ~!!
I found my solution to my'three thirty-itis'....
I should just STARE at my coffee calender
and
do this......



Wuu ~ ~ !! The cup of coffee that never finishes...wu ~ ~Very nice ~ :)....:)...:)...:)....


Comments

  1. No wonder u dun want me.. coz i'm the ice blended Frappacino..
    hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...you mean you are cool, sensitive and heart melting??....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!