My Little Pistachio (part 2)

This is my niece, Keira...ne...the one I wrote about in the earlier entry 'My little pistachio'....Really betahan her....she is such a Pink girl...:)..even the pillowcase is pink...!!


Yesterday, I had fun moments with Keira and her little sister, Celeste.

She killed my towel rabbit...
I was lying on the bed with the 2 girls, enjoying my moments with them while they were having their milk...
Keira was resting on my left forearm; while my right hand was patting gently on Celeste's tiny butt...

All of a sudden....
Keira: *sit up suddenly....and looking serious*.....What is that???????....Very SMELLY!!!
Me:....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... * I never seen her looking so serious before!!*
*and the next thing I saw was 2 pairs of eyes looking at one another then landed on mine*


*******************************************************************************


wait wait wait....I DIDN'T FART okay?!!

Little Celeste then looked at me and said: 小姑姑,你没有冲凉!! = aunty~..you haven't take your shower!!

Me : *huh! I was annoyed...!!* Already shower la~~!

the girls started to roll away from me with their milk...while I chased behind...asking them to check how good smell I was.........in the end.........

................................

.........................................

...................................

Keira pulled out her bottle and stuck both her Index fingers into her nostrils.....


Photo taken long time ago...*that is not her hobby*...
HAHAHAHA.......you should see her sighing in relief when she breath with her mouth...lol....now can you just picture how smelly it was??

**********************************************************************************
lol...it's my MOM's MIRACLE HOMEMADE ENZYMES.....我老妈子的神奇水!!... (budgeted SKII la~!!)

it's really good....I put it on when I have mosquito bites...some said can spray on the face for 'mainteneance'....but...it smells like the collective juices from a overflown rubbish bin which had undergone fermetation.......if i sprayed in on my face...my roommate i.e. grandma gonna hide herself in the bathroom oledi!!



Beware Keira dear....now xiao gugu knows how to wake you up during school days lo...!!  LOL!! ....*wink*















Comments

  1. hmm.. i wonder why they took so long time to notice the "fragrance"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. because they are drinking milk ma... can't drink and smell at the same time e..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!