My little pistachio

This is my niece, Keira.

*photo taken 4 months ago*

She is a cute little girl, always happy, loves to eat and turn very excited when I talk about food. but beware...never say 'chubby'...she really MIND!!...She has single eyelid and a V shape fringe. Like this...



But since she let her classmate who wants to be a hairdresser to experiment on her hair, she looks like this now


hahaha...my mom always say, 嘴巴大大= mouth very big, 屁股大大= butt also very big, 鼻子扁扁 = nose very flat, 眼睛小小= eyes are so small.但是全部合起来又很好看 = but combined all together, she looks cute...haha..of course la..my Mom very cute already...how can her grandchildren not cute le...

*************************************************************************************
Yesterday night, I witnessed a funny scene, my SIl was tutoring Keira....

SIL: repeat after me *pointing at the numbers* one..
Keira: one
SIL: Two
Keira: ..two..
SIl: Three
Keira: ......Three......
SIL: four
Keira:........four.........
SIL: five
Keira: .................*YAWN* ~~~~
SIL: Keira!! five~!
Keira:............................f~i~~~ve~.... *I have never heard of such a long five*
SIL: Six
Keira: .................*silence*............Mommy, I want to eat Keropok!!....
SIL: you finish this first then I give you...come, Seven!
Keira: *energetic again!* Seven!
SIL: Eight
Keira: Eight!
SIL: Nine!
Keira: Nine!
SIL: Ten
Keira: ......*Silence*.......Mom~my~~~~, I want Keropok liao~~~
SIL: Eleven *ignoring the little girl*
Keira: .........*YAWN~~followed by a deep breathe out*...
SIL: you quickly finish this then can eat liao lo....
so Keira repeated the numbers after her mother with a PITIFUL tone...*as if we didn't feed her lunch and dinner*...
..
...
....
.....
SIL: ...come on..nineteen!
Keira: *YYYY~~AAWN~~~*
SIl:...AIYO~~~!!....ONLY THE FIRST PAGE....*giving the OMG look*

haha...at this moment...I can vividly see my SIL's hair all stood up...!!...and gradually turn white....*hahahahahaha*...you should see both their expressions...SO FUNNY!!

SIL: ok la ok la...rest first
Keira: mommy, keropok!
*SIL took out the junk food* Na!
Keira:....er~...er~~~ *merajuk*...WHY ONE ONLY???
SIL:...you already sick...of course one la...eat more later sicker!!

hahaha...then you start to see heavy clouds on top of the little girl with lighting...*E..O...GLOOMY MOOD*.....

lol...can not tahan this little girl. eating is her life, just like me....:)


ui~!! Miss Malu...put your leg down...please~~

Comments

  1. kids are adorable~
    can i go shoot shoot her when i back? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...you have to get permission from her parents and provided she is willing...you are addicted to photography o...:) fabulous!!
    p/s: no bribing of food a...

    ReplyDelete
  3. u help me get the permission! :D
    bribing with food is not my expertise.. i only noe how to bribe gals with flowers.. but she is still kid.. wont be useful! hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! I can't believe my show up was like that...LOL...OMG...Btw I'm the SIL, Keira's mom...I really bai tat han...like can shoot myself...and u really capture every moment...even the photos very well yah! Dame funny!

    And Yes, permission granted! Just be nice and No Miss malu...ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...SIL...i wish blogger got like button...hehehe...
    AKUi...you got green light from the mom...!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!